• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Wondering if it is my fault that people are thinking laptops... The above two posts are about getting ahold of a laptop, and they both came after me... Weird...

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
But CloudStryker is in Scotland and you are in... Hell... And I don't even have the money to buy myself a laptop yet. BTW, when are you going to leave hell? It must get hot down there.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Zomg, does anyone esle have a problem with whne your asked to talk by someone, and when you speak, they pay more attention to their boyfriend?!

Nicodemus Zamoran;233163 said:
But CloudStryker is in Scotland and you are in... Hell... And I don't even have the money to buy myself a laptop yet. BTW, when are you going to leave hell? It must get hot down there.

thinkin that why you dont have enough money, YOU SHOULAD HAVE :mad: WE WANT LAPTOP C'MON >_<

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
shonan;233180 said:
thinkin that why you dont have enough money, YOU SHOULAD HAVE :mad: WE WANT LAPTOP C'MON >_<

I haven't gotten my paycheck yet and it will only be 117 bucks now. Laptops aren't that cheap(even though I wish they were).

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;233173 said:
Zomg, does anyone esle have a problem with whne your asked to talk by someone, and when you speak, they pay more attention to their boyfriend?!

No, mainly because none of my pals had boyfriends in my presence.

But otherwise. Yeah, they want me to talk, I talk but no reply since they where to busy with their own discussion all of a sudden. That has happened alot of times. Sometimes I'm not sure if my friends are knowing that I'm present... :(

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
And, after an epic battle against circles and the square root of pi, Tonks emerges, victorious, from the fray of the Geometry final!

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;233245 said:
And, after an epic battle against circles and the square root of pi, Tonks emerges, victorious, from the fray of the Geometry final!

WOOOO!!!! Congrats!

What is the square root of pi?

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;232919 said:
I don't know I had to do a lot of post game stuff before I got it.:( And no way am I going for Treasure Hunter. No. If I got that the only thing I'd have to boast about is that I have no life. I have maybe 15-ish side quests left to do. I'm gonna try to get them all and then probably be done and trade it in for something else.

You trade in your games?! ZOMG! I have all my 11 FF games well preserved on my shelf. If I would like to play one again, I got it right in front of me.

15 side missions!? When you beat Zirnitra you'll think you got a chance against those two Rakjatjiva's or Neochu or Gigantuar but I tell you. There is a lot, and I do mean ALOT of grinding between those last missions. I have five or six left, I did the last five missions with a huge gap of grinding inbetween.

Tonks;233252 said:

And so on ^_^

What use do you have of that??

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm thinking some people can't get perspective when things go wrong - it's a shame because you can't help them move on until they do :(

Top Bottom