• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thankies, VB. =) *hugs* I'm hoping I don't die...or, you know, spontaneously combust from nervousness. @_@
Good luck and I hope this doesn't happen to you>_< Girl was so drugged she thought she was in Harry Potter films or something.:p I remember when I had mine out, what I hated most was not eating properly. I really missed my food then.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Good luck and I hope this doesn't happen to you>_< Girl was so drugged she thought she was in Harry Potter films or something.:p I remember when I had mine out, what I hated most was not eating properly. I really missed my food then.

Thank you. LOL XD I'll be awake for the whole thing, so I doubt I'll be too drugged, but still. XD I think I'll be annoyed about that, too. =( I've had a root canal and several teeth removed and it was always not eating that bugged me. >_< Oh well...time to break out the ice cream and mashed potatoes.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
An age old question comes to mind.

...Why am i still awake?
I'm asking the same question 4 hours later.

---

Christ, gonna be an expensive week.
Pre-ordered Sim City, will be picking up Vergil's Downfall and, most importantly of all. ARMA 3 tomorrow yo.

But you know what? Screw it, I have some money to spare and I haven't properly treated myself in a while. Think I'll have some fun for a change.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm asking the same question 4 hours later.

---

Christ, gonna be an expensive week.
Pre-ordered Sim City, will be picking up Vergil's Downfall and, most importantly of all. ARMA 3 tomorrow yo.

But you know what? Screw it, I have some money to spare and I haven't properly treated myself in a while. Think I'll have some fun for a change.
Wait
>ARMA 3 tomorrow?! O_O WHEN WAS THIS.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Wait
>ARMA 3 tomorrow?! O_O WHEN WAS THIS.
Well, it becomes available for sale tomorrow which gives you access to the alpha, then beta, then final release.

Think of it like...I dunno, I guess the same model as how Minecraft worked? It's not gone full release, but you can effectively pay half the price it'd cost on release now and get access to alpha, beta and the full game.
Pretty cool model, I plan on picking it up because I'd be getting it anyway and it saves me some cash in the long run.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm too fangirly to be grumpy right now. ^^

+ Erm...they flirt. It's how they bond. Even though they're both not into each other and they both are men with seperate lovers. It's just sarcastic, teasing, faux-flirting. Why are you trying to change them when that's how they are? D:

++ What the fudge flies am I gonna do for music in there? >_< New iPod's not here yet and old iPod barely plays one song before it dies. >_< Better go find a really long CD.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I'm thinking the time has come and so have I

aV5lq.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thankies, VB. =) *hugs* I'm hoping I don't die...or, you know, spontaneously combust from nervousness. @_@

If that's the case, I've spontaneously combusted more times than I can remember :p

Great, now my mp3 headphones have stopped working :mad:
Might be back later, might not. Depends if there is anything wrong with the laptop.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If that's the case, I've spontaneously combusted more times than I can remember :p

Great, now my mp3 headphones have stopped working :mad:
Might be back later, might not. Depends if there is anything wrong with the laptop.

LOL :p
Sorry about your headphones. =( *knows your pain**has to replace hers every couple of months* And I hope your laptop is okay.

Thinking:
Two and a half hours left. :S
+ Anyone here who's read Fear Itself, ignore this thought, but...I think I just killed Tom. =D Now to type all this up. @_@

Top Bottom