• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am thinking that what If I am tired and think too much I should just say to myself. Take a deep breath and let those thoughts come and go.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finished Shadow's OC!!!!! whoot! :p *is wondering what to do with the background... has an idea*
Ooh, hands are cold....

CT: I feel a rant coming on....

YAY! ^^ Now I need to keep up my end of the bargain. >_> *runs off to do so*

Thinking:
Pizza for dinner. :3 Let's rock!
+ Stilts won't stop chittering at the window. Is...something wrong with him? Like...in his brain? :blink:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Thinking:
+ Stilts won't stop chittering at the window. Is...something wrong with him? Like...in his brain? :blink:

:D
I had pizza... Chicken and Sweetcorn... sadly, i could taste some gross herbs... which ruined it.
Tilly does the same... it's probably birds or another cat.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:D
I had pizza... Chicken and Sweetcorn... sadly, i could taste some gross herbs... which ruined it.
Tilly does the same... it's probably birds or another cat.

o_o Yum. I've never had corn on a pizza. Aww. =( Always sucks when that happens with pizza.
XD Probably. He's freaking out Sug, though.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
o_o Yum. I've never had corn on a pizza. Aww. =( Always sucks when that happens with pizza.
XD Probably. He's freaking out Sug, though.

It's alright, as long as it's not overcooked (then the corn turn into bullets and start shattering teeth :lol:)
ah... close the curtains... :p Sorry :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's alright, as long as it's not overcooked (then the corn turn into bullets and start shattering teeth :lol:)
ah... close the curtains... :p Sorry :p

XD LOL Sounds like you could fight off monsters with it then. XD
XD I might have to. Luckily, he fell asleep in his basket. Chittering must be hard work for little kittens. :lol:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dammit almost completed all hitman lists on saints row 2 but i'm having problems with alvan i can't get him to come out

AAAAAAAAAALVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Is that the pirate dude?
no it's the dude with the pink t-shirt apparently i have to go to the abandoned drive-in theatre in the arena district and drink a couple of 40oz but i'm runnin around getting my character drunk and it ain't workin when i find this guy i'm going to repeatedly revive him and kill him >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
no it's the dude with the pink t-shirt apparently i have to go to the abandoned drive-in theatre in the arena district and drink a couple of 40oz but i'm runnin around getting my character drunk and it ain't workin when i find this guy i'm going to repeatedly revive him and kill him >_<

Ah. I don't remember if mum ever got him, tbh. @_@ Maybe it you restart the game it'll help? :S *hopes you get him*

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Ah. I don't remember if mum ever got him, tbh. @_@ Maybe it you restart the game it'll help? :S *hopes you get him*
i found a video on youtube >:) now i shall find him and give him a painful death muhuhahahaha be warned it shall be gory... i'm talking chainsaw, shockpaddles, annihilator, shock paddles, satchel charges, shock paddles, pimp slap, shockpaddles, grenades, shock paddles, thrown off building, shock paddles then more shock paddles then some flamethrower XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My current kid in Fable III just asked if she was adopted, because, according to her, she doesn't look like my character. It's weird...this kid looks like the MC more than any other kids I've ever had in Fable. @_@

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

Thinking:
Reflection maybe? :)

+Going to get back to reading yay :)

Top Bottom