• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ZeroLove

Sounds like a plan.:cool: I give myself time. You don't say: ''I have time''. You say: ''I take time'' I take my time that I need without any time limits. These days will drift along while I find myself. Ah, now I remember what hurted me most. I almsot lost myself christmas 2012. My body was tired of no sleep or food and I was in totalt sorrow. Good that I am feeling better. I believe happiness can be restored and it will take long time before I get through this. But it is a start at least. We are born timid you know :)

So the medicin you spoke of were anti-depressants?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
While so many are out getting new January game releases, I'll be working on building my Gamecube/PS2/Xbox 360 library of so many old titles.:devil:
Reminds me of the good ol days of the PS1, and my all time fav PS1 game, Castlevania: Symphony of The Night...
I so miss that game...

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Hmm, if my reasons makes me immature, what does that make yours? Since apparently, I'm the only one in the wrong for HAVING my reasons.
405227668.jpg

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Norway is as cold as my broken feelings. That should be a good figuratively expression I think. To think that my Dad died 2. Jan 2012, I got the message on my birthday 20 Feb that he was found early in Feb. Strange feeling. Hurts but also he is in my memories yah. Wakka: ''Memories are good to have but that's all they are''

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Finally took notice of YouTube by updating my account to the new system. Cool changes such as merging my Google+ account, using my actual name and discovering the social network on there...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Having the Birthday Massacre stuck in your head while playing Assassin's Creed is an interesting experiance. :ermm:

+ Stilts, why is it that everytime you do something good, you have to do something really naughty afterward? >_<

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Almost died again figuratively. My internet stopped working for about one hour and I wanted to listen to Vocaloid!!!

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Now I been up since 3 past midnight. Damn it is hard to correct the sleeping rythms after so long. Thanks to you I will sleep good tonight

Chimera Khaos

Thinking...

My sleeping pattern is also terrible... I now tend to sleep in till about lunch time, then sleep again in the afternoon and stay up all night till about six in the morning...this is not good...

Also thinking...

I don't think my heart can take another member of the family passing away...You better get well soon Aunty and Nan...Otherwise I blame you for breaking t...

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
That moment when the person validates your argument and/or can't come up with anything to say other than their broken , repeated argument.:D
405233938.jpg

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking...

My sleeping pattern is also terrible... I now tend to sleep in till about lunch time, then sleep again in the afternoon and stay up all night till about six in the morning...this is not good...

Also thinking...

I don't think my heart can take another member of the family passing away...You better get well soon Aunty and Nan...Otherwise I blame you for breaking t...

I am getting so negative when not sleeping or eating enough. Unecessary negative. Even those feelings are real even then I could lower those intense ones with sleep and care.

Chimera Khaos

I am getting so negative when not sleeping or eating enough. Unecessary negative. Even those feelings are real even then I could lower those intense ones with sleep and care.

I know exactly what you mean, it happens to me a lot and sometimes it's really bad...
I don't know why my sleeping is like this but I hope it corrects itself soon...

Top Bottom