• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know how you feel. I've had an idea for a hentai picture... i can't be bothered to draw it :p

To anyone
What do you think Vergil's fave food is? Do you think he likes strawberry sundaes like Dante?
Thankies!

Oooh, a pic. <3 LOL I hope you can draw it. XD I'm forcing myself to write, though, cuz if I don't...it'll nver get done.
You know...for RP purposes, I actually came up with something. But...erm...my Vergie's slightly from an AU and has changed alot so.... *hides*

Thinking:
So...now I've got 2 books and 3 games to review. Great. I wonder if I could do a reveiw thread here....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
People who try to support a celeb by being racist/ageist/sexist/etc. are really hurting their case. I wanna smack this girl. "No one heard of God or Jesus until Justin Beiber mentioned them." Seriously? WTF? Are you stupid or just a troll? I hope she's just a Twitter troll. I really do. Cuz, if she isn't, karma's gonna beat the cr*p out of her for about 99.9% of the stuff she's saying, most of which made me sick to see such a bigotted person posting. Either way. *blocks and reports for spam* I love blocking trolls.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My first thought upon seeing Juji Kabane in Gungrave: Overdose...

Jyuji%2BKabane.jpg

Dante, where'd you get the gunblades, why'd you change your clothes, and what happened to your eyes? o_O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Matt: So we're recording the vocals towards the end of August, ok?"
Me: Yup, no problem
Matt: And then the live show will be coming up...
Me: The..wut?
Matt: Live show. With the full critique afterwards from *insert names of rather famous musicians and vocalists in certain circles here*. Didn't I tell you?
Me: *squeaking* no
Matt: But it's ok, right?
Me: *still squeaking* uh huh sure no problem...think I might go sit down now...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Matt: So we're recording the vocals towards the end of August, ok?"
Me: Yup, no problem
Matt: And then the live show will be coming up...
Me: The..wut?
Matt: Live show. With the full critique afterwards from *insert names of rather famous musicians and vocalists in certain circles here*. Didn't I tell you?
Me: *squeaking* no
Matt: But it's ok, right?
Me: *still squeaking* uh huh sure no problem...think I might go sit down now...

Good luck! =D *is sure you'll do fantastic*

Thinking:
Broke 60k with my Fable fic. I've only been working on it for four months. *faints*

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Man, after watching the The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers came off as a Disney flick to me!! What a movie. Pure awesomeness.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
YOU TOO!!!.....ehm im going to jump of a bridge now.....bye guys X_X

I haven't seen it.... *rarely goes to the movies anymore*

Thinking:
Lots of nice people online lately. Huh. But why do the ones I ask questions to never reply? Is it karma for my bad convo skills?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I haven't seen it.... *rarely goes to the movies anymore*

Thinking:
Lots of nice people online lately. Huh. But why do the ones I ask questions to never reply? Is it karma for my bad convo skills?
yayy just pulled me in the last sec.....oh boy that was close :D......and you never talked to me :p:D...so im not nice:blink: hayy whats the big idea :p:p

Top Bottom