• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I drew Reaver today. I had the most peculiar sensation of needing to get it right...probably how painters and sculpters feel every time he hires them. Except, unlike them, he couldn't shoot me. Which did nothing to help my nerves. 'Specially since my drawings are terrible.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Sometimes I think I've got appendicitis. And I'm continually finding out that I don't because I'm expecting to feel like I've been stabbed and turn white/green. But I never do.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Another fopping headache! And i have to drag my laptop into town tomorrow! And doctors!
*sobs* i wanna go back to bed!
i want that vid downloaded within half an hour plz computer.

Shadow: I wanna see your pic of Reaver... plz? if you can?

DS: Let me know how it goes with Resi 5. My parents 'introduced' freddy kruger to me as a kid... didn't sleep for months. Now the bit of the film that scared me, i like... sick huh. (That was the first nightmare on elm street film)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I hope mum likes the video i downloaded for her (she threw out the recorded video when the player stopped working and the country changed to a digital signal... not that anyone asked for digital tv though)

I still love my avatar <3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DS: Let me know how it goes with Resi 5. My parents 'introduced' freddy kruger to me as a kid... didn't sleep for months. Now the bit of the film that scared me, i like... sick huh. (That was the first nightmare on elm street film)

Not very good, I'm afraid. I couldn't change the co-op option from Rogue so I was playing by myself. Also wasn't very good at it because I ran out of ammo so I had to dodge and weave and run from the zombies until they got me. Captain Chaos also didn't take to it. He woke us up at least 3 times last night crying that there was a monster in his room. BLEAH. I wish he had my sense of horror. I loved this kinda stuff as a kid. :(

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well, diet's going good so far. I'm already so revolted by what I've got to eat, according to my mantra, I'm sitting here chugging diet coke instead and feeling the opposite of hungry. Win.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Not very good, I'm afraid. I couldn't change the co-op option from Rogue so I was playing by myself. Also wasn't very good at it because I ran out of ammo so I had to dodge and weave and run from the zombies until they got me. Captain Chaos also didn't take to it. He woke us up at least 3 times last night crying that there was a monster in his room. BLEAH. I wish he had my sense of horror. I loved this kinda stuff as a kid. :(

That happened to me. Also Shiva got killed on single player (apparently Chris is supposed to protect her...pffft, forget that).
Awww... I wasn't so much for zombies as a kid, but i've always been fascinated by vampires.
I'm 24 and i still think there are monsters in my room... oh wait... that's probably Tilly. :p

I'm thinking of a chibi... inspired by watching and hour and forty minutes of cutscenes of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition.
Mind you, i could also do with a decent full-sized pic of Sparda (in DT).

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
AAAAHHHH KABAM!!:D
been gone fro 2 weeks, no computer :(
But Im back! :D Back to the Forums!
just.....beat....Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney.......
trying.....not.....to...let it out........
rrrrrr..........wants to..........go Phoenix Wright.......again.....
but..............gggggggggggggggGGGGGGGAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phoenix-emo.gif

MUST USE PHOENIX WRIGHT GIF NAO!!!!!!:blink:

Dante47

That is not funny. :mad: Rape is a very serious problem and "rape culture" is only making it worse for the people who survive the horrible act. :mad:
Sorry. :blush:

But on a more serious note, you are right. I've noticed it's becoming all the more common as well and there has been much less punishment for it. It's a good thing to know that we live in a much more accepting to society where it's becoming more hopeful issues like this will be addressed.

Again, sorry for the highly insensitive joke. I had no intention of it being taken offensive.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Part one of five of my Halloween costume is nearly complete. Which is ironic because it was supposed to be the hardest thing, according to my patterns. :/ So...either the rest will be super easy and I'll be wondering why I started early...or the pattern was a lie and it's going to be hell on earth to finish the rest of this stuff.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Ohmygoodness, its been a year since I joined this forum :D *hugs everyone who made my experience here awesome* Thanks so much for putting up with my Green Day-ness <3

Anyways, I havent been on here forever and a half T____T You'd think that since its summer I would be on here more often....Life is full of surprises *shrugs* Wheee, also Tom Hiddleston is on me mind <3 When is he not hehe!!

Top Bottom