• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
tumblr_m5s37mRrX31qd9j18o2_500.gif

This is so stupid its adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magiranger rules!!! :D

Note: Yellow in the background is the same dude in my avatar. He's younger in this gif.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I swear my tummy is only getting bigger. Doing 100 situps every morning and ditching bread and all things greasy and fatty and sugary had better start showing me some results in the next two weeks.
Because in two weeks, if I'm right and the universe is wrong, I'll be 19 weeks along.
By and by, if anyone knows how to trick your paranoia into believing reality, please do share.

+Nah nah why don't you get a job, I will give you no money, I always pay, nah nah why don't you get a job....

Turtles

TURTS c:
Maybe I should quit being such a turtle and just rush into something. Next thing I do will be completely on impulse, no more over thinking. No more waiting, I'm gonna grab life by the horns!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I swear my tummy is only getting bigger. Doing 100 situps every morning and ditching bread and all things greasy and fatty and sugary had better start showing me some results in the next two weeks.
Fancy sharing some paranoia together? I've been dieting and exercising for over a month and I'm only putting on more weight...plus I'm super-emotional, feel crappy all the time and exhausted. Could be stress over Jake - hope to goodness it is - but still it plays on your mind, doesn't it?

Presumably drs still say it's nothing, right? Hold onto that thought!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest.
Theresa? Supposed loving big sister? Why don't you take pity on your poor, brain-damaged, Hero of a baby brother and just come and talk to him/me? It's not fair that you forsee him/me coming and, instead of letting everyone in on the secret, make him/me sneak into an impossible-to-easily-sneak-into bandit camp and have your boss kick his/my butt.
Again, I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest. I hate this Quest.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

So I'm always being accused of eating apples too noisily. Tell me how exactly you eat an apple quietly without a knife...?
tell the people that accuse u to shut there ears.......and eat as freely as u can :) and u know what they say (an apple a day keeps the doctor away) and the more the noise the better :p:D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Another bug in my nuts?! *throws*

I never used to mind insects at all, now I'm just really irritated by them, having to raid the place because swarms of moths or mosquitoes or spiders come in the minute you open a window around here. And paper bugs. Ugh, disgusting. Insects fascinated me during my degree and still do, but they're still gross little alien-like things that if they aren't stealing your food, eating what your house is made of or just crawling and breeding everywhere, they're actually trying to get all over you, suck your blood or lay eggs on things. Blargh!

I want Nature to stay outside. OUTSIDE, please. From now on, you come in, you die.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You know that moment when you're watching a movie and the next thing you know, you realize the actor/actress you're watching in the movie does the voice of a video game character you find awesome? Yeah. I just had that. My gods, he's soooooooo pretty in real life. If I ever meet him, I'm going to nom him. <3

Who??

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh yes, i love my new avi. I paid for it, therefore, i assume that i can use it :p
It's vergil and my oc Nite (if anyone wonders.)
(I didn't draw it, i'm not that cool.)

I think mum is getting a bit sick of dad's attitude again.
can't say i'm impressed either...

Top Bottom