• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Michael Fassbender is in fable 3 thats so cool i didnt know he did voice acting too

Haha, yeah! See...I didn't know he did regular acting. ._. Though, there are a lot of actors in Fable that I recognize from movies but had no clue that they did voice work. I think I had a major fangirl moment for a moment there. :blush: So embarassing.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I never knew he was a VA. Thought most Hollywood listers only VA'd by special invite for stuff like Pixar makes... Well, there ya go. He'll probably show up in more stuff.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I did, too, but maybe it just shows how far gaming has come? Or...maybe the scripts are just getting better for games and so are attracting even better actors? *just throwing ideas out there*

Turtles

TURTS c:
pokmon-at-least-theyre-consistent.jpg

This made me laugh :3

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well...that's an ungodly combination of songs in my head.

Roberta's umbrella = BADASS. Never before have I had to worry about someone just pulling out an umbrella. This just adds a fresh new layer to my life of paranoia!

Nope, still not good at math. Dammit brain.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Really irritating when people continuously ask me what I'm doing while I'm chopping veggies. Uh, if the stove's going and I'm chopping things, obviously I'm cooking. /==

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Really irritating when people continuously ask me what I'm doing while I'm chopping veggies. Uh, if the stove's going and I'm chopping things, obviously I'm cooking. /==

You'd be surprised how hard it is for people to grasp the obvious.

Which is why you should always be prepared with witty one-liners.

"Oh, I'm just practicing my technique for disposing human remains. Can I practice on your hands yet?"

Gives daily chores that zing of excitement. ^^

Technically not a one liner, but hey. It amuses me >:

Top Bottom