• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...apparently that deal with Gran's not in effect anymore if I need to take money out to buy fabric. /== Maybe I'll take money out for a kinect...I mean, mum says to wait for x-mas, but I also need a digital camera (looked at the pics I took with a disposable, and they're all orange!) so...it's either one or the other. Neither of them seem too expensive, though...well, as opposed to some things I want. *off to figure out how to bone corsets and set grommits*

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm thinking,...
It's time to let go of my pain and suffering, and accept what happened, so I can move foward...
So my friends wont have to share my burden for what I have thrown upon...

Be that as it may, I will always mourn for what I have lost...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*appears in Gundam Spiegel* And you thought you could start a Gundam party without me? For shame!
mf_shadow_a.gif

Gundam Spiegel anyone? :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
oh, so it's deviant art only that isn't displaying .gifs... well, If i knew that, i wouldn't have messed around with my internet for the past three hours.
I CAN'T SEE REAVER!

Damn plaster is making me itch again.... Glad i got rid of that huge piece of gauze.

Wish thursday would hurry up and get here.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
oh, so it's deviant art only that isn't displaying .gifs... well, If i knew that, i wouldn't have messed around with my internet for the past three hours.

If it makes you feel any better I'm having problems with my computer too. Google Chrome keeps crashing saying something about Shockwave not responding. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have seen Terminator 2 though...

Off to bed... IE9 still being a pain in the butt...
Oh bum, I haven't updated the Antivirus :/

Top Bottom