• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
@VB: Finally, a conqueror with brains, after all, you need minions to rule. So, where shall we start? I heard there’s a rift in time and space in Cardiff somewhere….

How did I get all this from random lyrics?! *eyes Pepsi Max suspiciously*

@Shadow: Hope it works where you are. Whenever I use YouTube here, I always get a message saying “Not available, ‘cos the UK sucks :p, Move somewhere else” or words to that effect… In regards to QI, don’t try to understand the point system, not even the QI point masters know how it works. Buuuuut, you get lots of random knowledge, feel like a total idiot for not knowing something and having loads of lulz along the way.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:O Oh dear. A couple years ago I had a root canal, too. But I didn't feel much when they got into the nerve.... (Then again, the nerve was dead and I had an infection the size of a golf ball in there, so...erm.... >_<) *huglz* I'm sorry you felt it all. =( That's horrible of them to do. Aren't they worried about lawsuits? I'm getting a cleaning, so...yeah, not bad. ^^; *is such a wuss**bad connections to cleanings after all the blood one of her dentists got out of her from one cleaning* I swear, I nearly bit that woman. :ermm:
*nods* I don't blame you, though. It annoys me, as well. *dislikes e-books* (You're welcome. ^^ *bouncy*) :blink: It hasn't come out there? Strange.... @_@ *thinks it's getting cheap here* I hope you'll be able to get it, soon. >_< It's weird that the book's not there, though.

@Autumn: XD Alright. I'll have to try and find it on Youtube, I suppose. :p *curious* LOL Well, guess you can't take too much with him in it as serious?

http://lionhead.com/products-page/clothing/busy-hands-or-broken-fingers/
It has the Reaver industries logo on it... so it's a t-shirt.used .. but, what a t-shirt *_*

I think the people of the UK are just used to being treated badly (i know i am), so it's just 'gettin on with it'.
I can honestly say I've never had an infection *touch wood* (supersticious), but i know they aren't nice (i think my dad had one as a kid and had to have some teeth removed. But that was like back in the days with no anaesthetic...).
Cleanings aren't so bad. the last one i had made one tooth very sensitive. It got better though.

I've just found blood ties on the uk amazon site, but i don't know how to purchase stuff from there (will i be charged extra on my debit card, do items have to go from a seller, through amazon before it gets to you, or does amazon stock the stuff itself, or is it a bit like ebay but without the bidding?, ) I has a very simple mind and stuff needs to be explained :/

BEDTIIIIIIIME!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow: Hope it works where you are. Whenever I use YouTube here, I always get a message saying “Not available, ‘cos the UK sucks :p, Move somewhere else” or words to that effect… In regards to QI, don’t try to understand the point system, not even the QI point masters know how it works. Buuuuut, you get lots of random knowledge, feel like a total idiot for not knowing something and having loads of lulz along the way.

XD Thanks. Tbh, YouTube likes to be a ninja for me: sometimes it's there sometimes it's not...kinda like my com's volume.... @_@ *giggles* XD Alright. Thnx.

http://lionhead.com/products-page/clothing/busy-hands-or-broken-fingers/
It has the Reaver industries logo on it... so it's a t-shirt.used .. but, what a t-shirt *_*

I think the people of the UK are just used to being treated badly (i know i am), so it's just 'gettin on with it'.
I can honestly say I've never had an infection *touch wood* (supersticious), but i know they aren't nice (i think my dad had one as a kid and had to have some teeth removed. But that was like back in the days with no anaesthetic...).
Cleanings aren't so bad. the last one i had made one tooth very sensitive. It got better though.

I've just found blood ties on the uk amazon site, but i don't know how to purchase stuff from there (will i be charged extra on my debit card, do items have to go from a seller, through amazon before it gets to you, or does amazon stock the stuff itself, or is it a bit like ebay but without the bidding?, ) I has a very simple mind and stuff needs to be explained :/

BEDTIIIIIIIME!

Ooooh! I saw that a while back! =D I love the mercenary shirt and the "obey or die" one. And the chicken with a crown. >_> If only I had lots of money.... *would buy all those shirts*
*nods* Ah. =( Oooh, lucky! I'd love to not ever have had an infection. They're awful. >_<
=D Woot! I dunno where Amazon gets it's stock, but sometimees they'll list buyers for used books. I usually just get things straight through Amazon, and, as far as I can tell, you just put in your personal info and click buy. @_@ No idea if it's different there, though. *thought it seemed simple enough but isn't used to buying there**usually lets her mum do it* They might have instructions on the site....
Night! ^^

Thinking:
Sleepytime. One last cup of tea before bed.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
[quote="Vergil'sBitch, post: 344982, member: 14909"

BEDTIIIIIIIME![/quote]

Amazon is easy and I prefer it to ebay since the things I want seem to be cheaper. It'll tell you if you get it direct from Amazon (if it is, you can opt for free delivery which takes about 3days) or it'll say available from these sellers and takes you to a list of sellers who give all sorts of prices. Most things Amazon will stock itself. It tends to be the more rare finds you'll have to purchase from sellers. Buying from sellers is similar to "Buy it now" on ebay, as in set price and set postage and they'll tell you what condition it's in, hopefully they will be truthful, and you can view and leave feedback too.

It’s also easier as you only have to add a any bank card when you sign up and it’ll always take the funds straight from your account, at least you don’t have to fuss around with paypal. I’m not sure over the protection you get if you buy off a seller though. Going by my experience with PayPal on ebay, they don’t do much for me when a seller wouldn’t send out my item anyways. So far, I have had no problems with Amazon or any sellers on there, so hope its the same for you if you shop there.

Hope that all helps, goodnight ^^

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Finally going to get Mobile Suit Gundam Wing on disk for my birthday! :D
Been watching this for the 17th time in a row...... mmmm....Gundam......*slobber*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Finally going to get Mobile Suit Gundam Wing on disk for my birthday! :D
Been watching this for the 17th time in a row...... mmmm....Gundam......*slobber*

And the photo still on the video is Trowa! *is happy*
I reeeeealy want the Remastered edition of GDW but I can't find it anywhere, except on Amazon but the guy is selling if for £650 :/

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
And the photo still on the video is Trowa! *is happy*
I reeeeealy want the Remastered edition of GDW but I can't find it anywhere, except on Amazon but the guy is selling if for £650 :/
ouch. :/
Well, I posted a bunch of Trowa pictures in the true friend thread for you! :D
Checkem out! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
@VB: Finally, a conqueror with brains, after all, you need minions to rule. So, where shall we start? I heard there’s a rift in time and space in Cardiff somewhere….

How did I get all this from random lyrics?! *eyes Pepsi Max suspiciously*

Autumn and Shadow: Thank you for your help with Amazon. I might consider buying from there in future :p

My Devil May Cry 2 promo bag came today :p The seller sent two just like he said... i'm thinking positive feedback... but, are those markings meant to be on there?

What to do now....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm sitting waiting for Fable Heroes to download...37% complete....
Flicked over to the soap awards while I wait - how very exciting. :-/

D: It took me three hours to download mine. =( I hope you like it! Oh! Oh! When you get it can I co-op with you one time? =D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
D: It took me three hours to download mine. =( I hope you like it! Oh! Oh! When you get it can I co-op with you one time? =D

Yeah! I was gonna see who had it on here. I'll let you know when I have it. My xbox username is under my av. Actually I'll see if I can find you while I wait.... :-D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah! I was gonna see who had it on here. I'll let you know when I have it. My xbox username is under my av. Actually I'll see if I can find you while I wait.... :-D

=D Okay. Yay! ^^ *dances* ^^ *goes to add you**is ShadowyRae on XBL*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^i've lost the will to live, i can't get it. You lucky, lucky people...

I've just found out that I've already got an amazon account... gonna have to wait to get that reaver book Dammit, i will get it.

Top Bottom