• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...was on Twitter earlier and my mouse nearly fell off the couch. In the haste to grab it, I nearly marked one of Stephen Fry's tweets as spam. Of course I'd be the one idiot to mark him as a spammer. *headwalls**so embarassed**glad she caught it before she did*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So if they say the results are negative, I'll have a sit down, breathe, and have a cuppa coffee.
If they say the results are positive, I'll have a sit down, breathe, and have a cuppa coffee.
LOL.
Yes I learn how to plan my future from Shawn of the Dead.
-edit-
black cat in my yard!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So if they say the results are negative, I'll have a sit down, breathe, and have a cuppa coffee.
If they say the results are positive, I'll have a sit down, breathe, and have a cuppa coffee.
LOL.
Yes I learn how to plan my future from Shawn of the Dead.
-edit-
black cat in my yard!!!!!!

As soon as I read this, a white cat crossed my lawn. >_>

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Me: *is playing Amnesia*
Friend: "Okay, dude, don't turn around." *is saying this without being able to see what I'm doing since we're facecamming, and is saying it JUST as I turn around*
Me: *sees monster* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! FIRST RULE OF AMNESIA: DON'T TURN AROUND AND I JUST FAHKING BROKE IT!

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Thinking: My schedule for today; go get a Mountain Dew: Voltage from the store, then get through school and back to my house using the Konota effect.
It works people, i'm telling you.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mexican food and tea taste strange together....
And why do I get weird looks for Stardoll? @_@ I design things on there, not sit around and pretend my avy-doll has a life. *headwalls**goes back to designing things*

Top Bottom