• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Great, now i'm thinking that my own doctor is against me and i have to see him tomorrow. :(
I feel so screwed up.... a person that is supposed to help you is really playing you for a fool... i just don't know how to deal with it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@VB: *huglz*

Thinking:
Reaver4President is now a hashtag on twitter. I love twitter. XD *thinks there needs to be a DMC one now* I just wish that I could get one of those free game codes. /== *annoyed* I saw it first! Well, probably not, but still I saw it 56 seconds after it was posted so there. *whiny*
Can anyone tell I'm exhausted? >_>

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Warriors Orochi 3 is a superb video game! The best in the series!
I really enjoyed GoGo Sentai Boukenger, it was a fun Sentai series. Which should I watch next Magiranger or Gekiranger?
Why hasn't anyone subbed Kakuranger, Ohranger, and Carranger yet?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I wanna fly to Italy and wear Ezio's AC2 outfit and just run around, pickpocket from people, and try to climb buildings and see what would happen. If the police try to arrest me, I'll just hide in some hay.....

swag. Thats my life goal right there.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'VE JUST FOUND ED TUDOR-POLE ON TWITTER!!! I'm now deciding whether to send him that chibi i made of him:blush:

Posted it... i must be nuts...

No one offering to make that sig then? ah well...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@DT: Music makes me feel much the same way. ^^

Thinking:
Oh dear. ._. The beginning of the chapter I'm working on has one of the MCs helping the other into her corset...just realized it actually sounded like smut. ._. D*mmit. It's too good to change! T-T

+ Pre-ordered the story! ^^
++ Does it count as pre-ordering if you do it the day before it comes out? @_@
+++ 12hrs left until I can stop worrying about those dang codes.
++++ Why did I have to have a dentist appointment tomorrow? I hate the dentist. T-T *worst dentist patient ever* The dentist always interrupts my fun. T-T

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I am freaking the Hell out right now!
I'm due to perform with my group this arvo (coreography and singing) and I haven't got the damn*d routine down...
How am I supposed to learn something I haven't even done in less than 5 minutes?!?!...
It's crazy!...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Shadow: TBH, i'm so nervous going to the dentist that she has to ask me if i want treatment done :lol: I'm a nervous wreck...
Also congrats on pre-ordering the story *has envies* (if that's something to be congratulated on.)

he hasn't been on since feb... that probably explains alot then...

Life, why are you such a b*tch... you even out-b*tch me

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
*dances* Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box. Big fish, little fish, cardboard box....

Ooh, May is a busy month for me... not in a good way either...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you got that song in my head….. TT_TT
I’m gonna sing it the next time one of my work colleagues annoys me.. Mwhahahahaha!

So...was on Twitter earlier and my mouse nearly fell off the couch. In the haste to grab it, I nearly marked one of Stephen Fry's tweets as spam. Of course I'd be the one idiot to mark him as a spammer. *headwalls**so embarassed**glad she caught it before she did*

:O
How very dare you almost report a tweet by the awesome that is Stephen Fry as spam! That mouse must be punished for its wicked deed! Does it not know that he plays the epic that is Reaver!? Gods, I want to watch QI now… Please be on BBC iPlayer!
Wow, I have not been on here in an age... also known as a week. I've hardly been able to do any of my ninja likes either :(
Big fish, little fish, cardboard box....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow: TBH, i'm so nervous going to the dentist that she has to ask me if i want treatment done :lol: I'm a nervous wreck...
Also congrats on pre-ordering the story *has envies* (if that's something to be congratulated on.)

:O Oh, wow, I'm not that bad. *amazed**has to be bribed with ice cream each time she goes* Have you had bad dental experiances? D: *worried*
XD Thank you! (Considering I thought mum would say no...yeah, I think it could be congratulatory. ^^; *wishes she could get you it*)

:O
How very dare you almost report a tweet by the awesome that is Stephen Fry as spam! That mouse must be punished for its wicked deed! Does it not know that he plays the epic that is Reaver!? Gods, I want to watch QI now… Please be on BBC iPlayer!

I know! >_< And I feel like a royal idiot! I nearly sent him a tweet saying "I'm sorry for nearly marking you as spam. I don't deserve a Twitter account." >_> We must punish the mouse! Actually, I think my computer dislikes Reaver, it keeps saying Reaver isn't a real word...for some reason.... Maybe it's jealous of the attention I pay to Reaver. *whistles innocently and hides her Reaver-centric fanfics from view* @_@ You know, I keep hearing about QI but I've no idea what it's about.... @_@ I'm a bad Stephen Fry fan. LOL

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
:O Oh, wow, I'm not that bad. *amazed**has to be bribes with ice cream each time she goes* Have you had bad dental experiances? D: *worried*
XD Thank you! (Considering I thought mum would say no...yeah, I think it could be congratulatory. ^^; *wishes she could get you it*)

Of course, but that's NHS dentist for you... quantity of patients (ie more money), over quality of treatment. I had root canal treatment and pretty much felt everything in the second appointment... (like i said, that's the UK for you.) Whatever you're having done, i'm sure its not as bad as that.
The reaver story thing has peed me off a bit (and thanks ^^, i swear, i will get it... somehow... *isn't too hopeful though*) , but not like Fable Blood Ties. Apparently it was released in October 2011 (i'm not sure about that though) and it's not avaliable in the uk... :( I tweeted Lionhead, but they never got back to me to say if or when it'll be released in the uk...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
*rubs hands evilly* Excellent.... mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm starting to think you have some ulterior motive. A plan of yours to brain wash the human race and rule the world perhaps? If that’s the case, sign me up! As long as when we do conquer the world, you don't push me off the edge of a skyscraper and laugh manically as I fall to my doom. That would really suck, for me anyways...
How the hell did I get all that from a stupid song!?
Big fish little fish cardboard box ^^

Shadow, just watch it, trust me! Oh, and don't think of it as a real quiz show or it'll make no sense.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm starting to think you have some ulterior motive. A plan of yours to brain wash the human race and rule the world perhaps? If that’s the case, sign me up! As long as when we do conquer the world, you don't push me off the edge of a skyscraper and laugh manically as I fall to my doom. That would really suck, for me anyways...
How the hell did I get all that from a stupid song!?
Big fish little fish cardboard box ^^

Shadow, just watch it, trust me! Oh, and don't of it as a real quiz show or it'll make no sense.

>_< how did you figure out my plans... plus i don't do pushing off skyscrapers, i want people to obey me, if i kill everyone off who will i get to boss around ;) .... oh cr*p....' let the cat out of the bag'
Plus, that was quite smart getting that thought from those lyrics (if that makes sense)

Nate figure *drools* He'd look so purdy sat beside Vergil... <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Of course, but that's NHS dentist for you... quantity of patients (ie more money), over quality of treatment. I had root canal treatment and pretty much felt everything in the second appointment... (like i said, that's the UK for you.) Whatever you're having done, i'm sure its not as bad as that.
The reaver story thing has peed me off a bit (and thanks ^^, i swear, i will get it... somehow... *isn't too hopeful though*) , but not like Fable Blood Ties. Apparently it was released in October 2011 (i'm not sure about that though) and it's not avaliable in the uk... :( I tweeted Lionhead, but they never got back to me to say if or when it'll be released in the uk...

:O Oh dear. A couple years ago I had a root canal, too. But I didn't feel much when they got into the nerve.... (Then again, the nerve was dead and I had an infection the size of a golf ball in there, so...erm.... >_<) *huglz* I'm sorry you felt it all. =( That's horrible of them to do. Aren't they worried about lawsuits? I'm getting a cleaning, so...yeah, not bad. ^^; *is such a wuss**bad connections to cleanings after all the blood one of her dentists got out of her from one cleaning* I swear, I nearly bit that woman. :ermm:
*nods* I don't blame you, though. It annoys me, as well. *dislikes e-books* (You're welcome. ^^ *bouncy*) o_O It hasn't come out there? Strange.... @_@ *thinks it's getting cheap here* I hope you'll be able to get it, soon. >_< It's weird that the book's not there, though.

@Autumn: XD Alright. I'll have to try and find it on Youtube, I suppose. :p *curious* LOL Well, guess you can't take too much with him in it as serious?

Top Bottom