• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My close friend invited me to go to (Protestant Pentecostal) Christian Church today and I don't wanna go. But I decided to go to make her happy. But I'm not Christian anymore I believe in Judaism's Seven Laws of Noah (think of it as Judaism for non-Jews) and it makes me really uncomfortable to go to a Christian Church. But she doesn't know any of this, how do I break this to her?!
Plus its hot in Chicago and I don't want to wear pants! (I wish I could wear shorts) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up, tonight I'm fight to we see the sun light. Tik Tok on the clock but the party don't stop no woah, woah!!!!!"
Wow that was a random song I thought of.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My close friend invited me to go to (Protestant Pentecostal) Christian Church today and I don't wanna go. But I decided to go to make her happy. But I'm not Christian anymore I believe in Judaism's Seven Laws of Noah (think of it as Judaism for non-Jews) and it makes me really uncomfortable to go to a Christian Church. But she doesn't know any of this, how do I break this to her?!
Plus its hot in Chicago and I don't want to wear pants! (I wish I could wear shorts) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Great Grandmother does that every Christmas (has me go to church with her, that is). Very awkward for me, being a witch and all. *hasn't told her for fear of being disowned* Tbh...if she's a real friend she'll understand if you say "sorry, I don't feel comfortable going". I usually just go if my family asks, but...yeah, it's easier to let family pull you into an uncomfortable situation than a friend.... :/ I think it'd be best to just say tell her if that's what you feel needs to be done. =) Then again, I'm weird, so wtf do I know? =P

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My Great Grandmother does that every Christmas (has me go to church with her, that is). Very awkward for me, being a witch and all. *hasn't told her for fear of being disowned* Tbh...if she's a real friend she'll understand if you say "sorry, I don't feel comfortable going". I usually just go if my family asks, but...yeah, it's easier to let family pull you into an uncomfortable situation than a friend.... :/ I think it'd be best to just say tell her if that's what you feel needs to be done. =) Then again, I'm weird, so wtf do I know? =P
You've never felt the pain of losing a friend over beliefs. (I lost a lot of Christian friends because I no longer adhere to Christianity) Christians can be ruthless when it comes to stuff like that. But perhaps my close friend may understand. Maybe. I'm going to talk to her about it thou, so I'll take your advice and use it Shadow.:)
Thank you. ^_^
TOPIC: Its cool to know that people actually read my posted thoughts. :) Cool and yet worriesome...
Lol

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You've never felt the pain of losing a friend over beliefs. (I lost a lot of Christian friends because I no longer adhere to Christianity) Christians can be ruthless when it comes to stuff like that. But perhaps my close friend may understand. Maybe. I'm going to talk to her about it thou, so I'll take your advice and use it Shadow.:)
Thank you. ^_^
TOPIC: Its cool to know that people actually read my posted thoughts. :) Cool and yet worriesome...
Lol

True, though I nearly did once. *was just glad the guy got over it quickly* I'm sorry you've lost friends over your beliefs, and, yeah, I agree that some can be. I hope she understands. =) Good luck. *hugs*
You're welcome. ^^;

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm thinking, I can finally sleep when I get to my next class, ha, the teacher might pack a mental, oh well, he deserves no respect from me...*mumbles to self*

Wait, where'd everybody go?...:blink:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just...Wow.

I come home to be greeted with "My phone's -insert expletive of choice here- dead, have a look at it would you?" from the mother.
I take it, touch screen calibration's dead, fix it in 5 minutes and give it back to her.
"How did you do that?"
"I turned it off and on again."

Seriously.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just...Wow.

I come home to be greeted with "My phone's -insert expletive of choice here- dead, have a look at it would you?" from the mother.
I take it, touch screen calibration's dead, fix it in 5 minutes and give it back to her.
"How did you do that?"
"I turned it off and on again."

Seriously.

Yep. First thing I ever do when something's screwing up is to turn it off and on again. Simple as that. Most people overlook this simple strategy and just fret and frown, however...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wow, my family has no faith in me. Seriously? You told me to do it half a dozen times last night. Wtf would I not have done it? Don't tell me you thought I did it. You wouldn't have asked if you thought I did it. To be honest, the fact that you think I buy that is more insulting than the fact that you didn't believe I did what you asked.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thankies for the hugs you guys *huggles back*

What is the point of leaving a tiny-itsy-ickle bit of milk in the fridge, when its easier to finish off and politely open the next carton for the person who would like a full glass of milk?!:mad:
Because that tiny bit of milk is just enough for my next cuppa tea? *guiltyface* My hubby is always moaning at me about this exact same thing lol.

My Great Grandmother does that every Christmas (has me go to church with her, that is). Very awkward for me, being a witch and all. *hasn't told her for fear of being disowned*
My mum always said not to turn anyone away from church because one day that person will finally hear God speak through the monotonous mumbling (or boisterous/constant singing, dependant on what church you find yourself in) and a spark will ignite in their souls.

ct: I guess I'll make those pancakes then.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
it was pretty hard trying to find a 250 by 250 pic of megatron so i had to stick with galvatron and robovision optimus

Top Bottom