• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm thinking that my Soccer team are gonna lose... AGAIN.
Hopefully, we'll get our star striker on soon.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
They- what? They want to have a talk with me?
WHAT? Why? Why why why? What did I do? Gah!! I want to avoid them.
...the only reason my mind reacts that way when people in authority demand a word with me, is because I used to ALWAYS be in trouble. If the intercom at school went off it was either the school secretary or the principal himself going *beep* Pardon the interruption, is C in the class? Can you send her to my office right away, thank you' *beep* and then the typical idiocy of the class going 'ooooh, what did you do this time?' or 'hahaha, NOW you're gonna get it'. And yes, I had that bad rep in school as being the official sh1t stirrer, because I was a real little rebel and went against the grain all the time, but...sheesh. There are no RULES in the big wide world. I didn't do nothing wrong.
So why am I getting that adrenaline rush just because people in higher position than me want to 'discuss' things with me? :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^Thats why i prefer nicknames. When someone says my full name i think.... Oh what have i done now?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Holy...that was a RALLY bad breakdown. I actually curled into a ball and screamed for whoever was touching me to stop. At least Jess's online. I can talk to her.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;204981 said:
o_O What do you mean?

Exactly what it says. I have a tendency to break down when I'm touched too much, because of some things that happened to me a few years ago.

CT: VB and NSAF are now official FGAM family members!
As the official custodian of the family tree I will maintain and modify said tree in the event of newcomers. After we decide who birthed who and how a newcomer will be added to the tree as a part of the FG Family. It currently stands as follows.

Forum Gamer Family Tree

----------Eva-&--Sparda
-----------/------/-----\
----Dante & Vergil--Roland--+--Rebecca
-----------------\----------- /*---------------------------------------DCB----------&-------------- Nebu
-------------------\------ /*------------------------------------------/*----------/*-------|-------\*
----Morreh--+&--Atruca----------------------&=-----------------Rocket--+--Near -SBK777--Angel
-----------|------------------------------/----|--------|--\---\-------------|*
-Count Dracula -Rocket----&--Angel---Rozen--|---BK-|----------Zack--+--Dani
-------------------------------|------------------------|-------|
----------------------------Glorfindel----------------|------Dani--&--Atruca
--------------------------------------------------------|-------------|
-------Mars-&-Zax/Alyster--&--Firefly-------------|-----------Coutn
-------------|--------|+---------|0----------------------|
-----------TS.com--|----Madge--------------Firefly---&---Atruca
--------------------SHL------------------------------------|
----------------------------------------------Firefly--&--SGR---------------------------------NSAF----Vergil's B*tch-----------------
-----------------------------------------------------/-----\-----------------------------------------\%----/%-----------------
--------------------------------------SteelbladeMK1---Jess----------------&---------------------Dani------------&%------------Kc11
--------------------------------------------------------------/---/----\------\-----------\-------------|#--------------|
-------------------------------Lovrina----&----Blacksun-+-Sol--Rebel--Cmug--Candice------Indywolf-----Dragonchild
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fujiko
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lovrina
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dolviculous[Alastor]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MerokoxIzumi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------KeyboardSamurai--&--Unkonwn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TheDork

Key:

& secksed to birth (or in cases of adoption, Parent of)
/|\ Children of (Secks)
+ married
/* \* |* Children of (Adopted)
&= Secks slave
|0 Children of (Divided by zero and created)
|# disciples of
/%|%/% Mistresses of

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh okies, I see. Well. I hope they rot (that's just a nice word for what I wish them, really) Sorry man, that sucks.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
*shrugs* It's pretty normal for me, now.

CT: A therapist: I gots one (finally).
I SHOULD TELL MADGE! SHE'D BE SO HAPPY! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
thinking...about life.
Also thinking that I need to leave Vergil alone for a few days until I get myself back under control.
I didn't realize this until (bear with me here, it's gonna sound weird) Xevnas called Vergil out on being angry all the time. Why is Vergil angry? WHY is he so peeved off? The answer: he's not. What's he got to be mad about? He's got power, he's got a few evil schemes brewing beneath the surface, he's pretty much a happy camper with everything going his way.
It's not Vergil that's ****ed off. It's me, and it's coming through in my writing again. Why am I mad? One word - LIFE.
Because mine is just oh-so-perfect right now.
Yeah...I think it's best I go simmer down before picking Vergil back up.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dammit. And I was enjoying RPing, too. *sniffles* Ah, well, imagining Vergil and Julie together anymore is gonna make me need brain bleach.
*smirks* Shall we?
Julianna...
Vergil...
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! *downs brain bleach*
We're so evul. :cool:

CT: I hate you two. I hate you two SO much. -.-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uhh... Woah. I didn't realize just saying what comes to mind would cause a stall of the RP. Of course, I didn't really like having Vergil as a meanie-cake. He's enough of a handful normally, you know?

I guess I'm thinking I'm awesome for calling out Vergil, but I'm also guilty because I think I made C feel bad...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Y'all love me, right? <333

It says Ohai DMC.org! And it's supposed to say Dani on my fingertips, but you can't tell. T_T. And I know there's a post your pictures thread, but I'm lazy.
l_6cd57b742ef54c279fee101b855b82cb.jpg
Pic!whore.
STFU!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;205002 said:
Uhh... Woah. I didn't realize just saying what comes to mind would cause a stall of the RP. Of course, I didn't really like having Vergil as a meanie-cake. He's enough of a handful normally, you know?

I guess I'm thinking I'm awesome for calling out Vergil, but I'm also guilty because I think I made C feel bad...

Don't feel guilty DT, it's fine.
And yeah, you were awesome for calling out Vergil ;)
The RP shouldn't be stalled just because of me, btw. I'm thinking of bringing Isis in, I'm just waiting for the right moment.
She's the boss you guys need to take down before we can proceed to the next hellgate, btw.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Well, the RPs stalled for me. >.< I'm just leaning against a wall next to Vergil, smirking. My face and back are starting to hurt. :verymad:

CT: Huzzah! I finally have a backstory for Julie! Or rather, Julie "Cut-throat" Athenia as Dante has dubbed her in Infatuation. I'm so happy I'm finally giving her a past and she's not just THERE. Now, we just need to make her perfect little mask crack! *evil laughter*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Coffee doesn't help for me... Only soda. I'm addicted to caffeine, unfortunately... I actually hate coffee. :p Also, I'm TIRED. I'm going to bed.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Hurray!

CT: Dani, you'll never get me to crack.

Orly? Then why do you start becoming meaner and colder in that fic, hm? And what about in Possession? And in Anagrams. You have a total breakdown. :cool:
>.< Whatever. *shrugs* I can just rebuild said mask.

CCT: I'm starting to wear a shoelace around my neck like Julie. It's itchy! DX

EDIT: I finished her background story! 8D!

Name: Julianna Athenia

Nicknames: Julie, Juls, Jul, Julie “Cut-throat” Athenia

Age: 20 in Infatuation, 24 in Anagrams, 29 in Possession

Birthday: January, 27

Race:
Human

Physical Appearance:
Medium length brown hair, with side bangs, and a pony tail; light green eyes; five foot eight; 150 pounds

Clothing: Most of the time she is found in a plain black pull-over sweatshirt; stone-washed, light blue jeans, and high top tennis-shoes. But on "special occasions" she wears calf showing, strapless, light pink dress and strap on heels the same color as her dress.

Personality:
Flirtatious, but can be a huge bitch when you **** her off.

Personal Items: An engagement ring and baby pacifier tied to a shoelace that she wears around her neck.

Weapons: A .45 magnum, hand crafted by her dead fiance; a handgun; and a combat knife

Abilities: She is very skilled in hand to hand combat and gun slinging. Her stamina is also much higher than that of a normal person's, considering she's a demon “huntress”, as she likes to call herself.

History: Julie is the eldest of five children, and is a high-school drop-out, because she got pregnant at seventeen. She and her boyfriend, Victor, moved in together and cut off all ties with their families (Julie has three younger sisters and a younger brother). She, and her now fiance, awaited their son, Daryl's, arrival. Once he was born, Julie got a fake I.D so she could become a waitress at a local club to help take care of her small family. One day, when she was at work, Victor and Daryl were mysteriously killed. Julie thinks it to be demons and now dedicates herself to hunting them. She soon meets Dante a.k.a. Tony in the “underworld” of mercenaries. She has betrayed many people – and has been dubbed Julie “Cut-throat” Athenia - but she seems to stay true to Dante throughout her time of meeting him. Until she meets Vergil in Infatuation. She quickly finds herself head-over-heels for the evil twin. And although she has to regain Dante's trust because she ditched him to help Vergil, resurrect Temen-ni-gru, he accepts her help once more. In Anagrams, she is first to figure out who the mysterious Gilver is, and she refuses to tell Dante, because she doesn't want to betray Gilver. In Possession, she helps Dante and Nero to find Kyrie, and to Nero it seems as if she's doing it for her own selfish reasons. Dante doesn't believe it, saying “It's Juls! She'd never do anything to hurt our mission, kid.”

Weaknesses:
Being a human, she is much weaker than demons. She also tends to have breakdowns when she is alone or when someone says something that gets to her. Julie can also be manipulated easily.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I HATE registering for sites. I always screw up somehow and I get about three error messages before it accepts me... "you need to complete this field", "the verification code you entered is incorrect"... BAH! *slaps computer* I HATE IT!

Top Bottom