• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas: Julie, you're still gonna fight him? At least let me help... I mean, I stuck my neck out for you. Vergy's probably gonna kill me for it, too, am I right?

V: You don't know the half of it, you incompetent snake.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I agree with my doppelganger. If Dani did not have myself and Dante locked up in here, you'd all be dead by now.
Haha, Verge, you're funny. And, Xevnas, fine. I'll let you help. But get in my way and you can't have kids, 'kay?

CT: God, best friggin' doujin ever. Mmm...

Meg

i'm gonna be going to bed soon.
I'm glad I got all my homework done.
I'm tired.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is laughing my butt off at the RP.

GO TRISHY!!! :D :D :D

Now THAT'S what you call the power of reason ;)

And no, Vergil is actually not backing down from the fight. He just knows better. I call it his humanity - he calls it logic - we're still debating who is right.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I still say it's my logic.
Hey, dumbass! *knocks on Vergil's head* Someone didn't get the OBVIOUS evulness is OBVIOUS, now did they?
First of all, Julianna, don't touch me. And second, I did catch it. Do not question my intelligence.
Dani, did you turn on the IC button?
No, because that's not IC. But the FULOGIC button is still on.

CT: RPing: It's ****ing addicting.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I did not know Vergil had "logic". I just thought he was a hothead. Which he is. I think he's only acting like this because Xevnas told him he was a hothead. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DT I think you're confusing Vergil with Dante. He ain't no hothead.

@Dani - I'm sooo glad we're both tuned into the same character. I was worried you wouldn't catch onto WHY Vergil reacts the way he does to Julie. He's not a prick to everyone.

...Okay okay okay, he is, but he's always got a GOOD reason to be one.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ He doesn't hate ME~!
I do, actually. Even if it's only because you play out your fantasies with myself and Dante, and you made katana and Yamato slang for penis.
That wasn't my fault, V. That was Madge's. And don't say "faceYamato" in mine and Jess' PMs because you know what we're gonna say.
I really wish there was a rolling eye emote.

CT: When did I turn bi?

When you got drunk and made out with a stripper at Love Planet.
I don't remember this.
'Cause you were drunk. Duh.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm thinking about how to explain my metaphor for the brain being a hamster in a excerise wheel...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dammit. ._. I really wanna read Dante's Divine Comedy. Dammit, Julie! This is your fault! D:<

Dad, do you really feel the need to make-out with your boyfriend when I'm in the room? -.-

Top Bottom