• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of everything in general. I'm sick of this city. I'm sick of this apartment building. I'm sick of not having my memory. I'm sick of hospitals, and doctor appointments. I'm sick of not being able to leave said apartment building without my blade on me, and always hidden in my pants pocket. Plus I'm sick of my foster mother acting like she really cares about me when I know for a fact that she could give a rat's rear end about me. I'm just $%&#@-% sick of it all.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
What is with triple A titles not being good? Is it so hard to make a good game without try to sell the crappy DCL? I want to be able to buy a good game and say "Gee! That game was really great! I think I'll get the DLC!" And not: " Another halh assed game that not finished with overpriced DLC.....grrrreat."

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I'm sick of gaming getting too serious & political for it's own good.
I'm sick of gaming trying to prove unnecessary points or being so pretentious that's western gaming has gotten dull.

I'm sick of not having better ways of importing japanese titles as an option.
I'm sick of western gaming slowly killing off western gaming.
Amen to that. There are so many games that would be much better if they didn't pretend they are more than they are.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of all the stupid $#%@ people do. And I'm sick of all the $#%&@+% lies that I'm being told. I'm just so $#&@+-# fed up with it. I just want to scream until my throat is bloody and raw. That is how sick I am of everything.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of everything, and everyone. I'm sick of the lies, and hearing everyone talk $#-& about everyone else like they are still in highschool or college. Also I'm sick of hearing everyone's $#@%&*&# conversions in the hallway of my apartment building. Sigh... I'm just...sick and tired of it.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of my disabilities. I'm sick of how people look at me like I'm a freak. I may look "normal" but I wear glasses so I can see. Plus people when I was younger called me 4 eyes. Plus I'm sick of my PTSD, and my ADHD. Also my slight ADD. I 'm sick of it, and my slight OCD.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of my sister telling me that I always have a nasty attitude towards her and Lynn. I'm sorry that I'm just being me with a bad attitude but I'm just sick of how she wants me to be nice when I'm in one of my moods where I just want to get food shopping done or just get what needs to be done over with as quickly as possible. And I'm sick of it.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of the roaches in my apartment. And I'm also sick of hearing kids in the hallway of my apartment building. Also I'm sick of the snow.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm done with f***ing YouTubers. Everyone had a BS opinion and they are inflexible, intolerant, and pretty damn hypocritical. Even when you are right about something you just have to be an a****le about your other believes.

You got the Amazing Atheist who does good things for the community but then he always has to take a huge s*** on people of religion, clumping us all together with the nutjobs and just plain been condescending and insulting.

I'm watching this video by a gay gamer (I'm assuming he's gay since he's got alot of videos on the subject) responding to a christian woman's video where she claims homosexuality is a choice and so he makes a reasonable response. But then he goes and says that you can't cherry pick the bible and say that you are Christian/Catholic if you don't believe everything in it. They're absolutes, either all of it or none of it. So basicly, if I want to support gay rights I have to renounce my beliefs because when it comes to Christians you only operate in absolutes.

They're not the only ones. Every atheist I've seen is just as big a bigot towards christians as they are. Funny because they I don't see them picking at most other religions, just Christians and Catholics, which maybe since it's mine I only notice the times they poke at it. Not just atheists either. Everyone with a good cause has to take it too far and say some crap about other people or causes that just p***es me off. Well, you know what? I'm done with you lot. You're all a bunch of condescending hypocrites, all of you. The good doesn't have enough to have to put up with the bad and so I'm done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom