• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

KRSkull

I am sick of Top Gear switching the camera to the farthest one whe Jeremy says "I went to the internet and i found this"

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of my sister discouraging my art work. So what if I draw the same things over and over again? I'm just sick of how whenever I draw something and I show it to her she has to say something about how I draw it. I'm sick of how she makes me feel like $#-& because of how I can't draw details of a building or trees very well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm sick of my sister discouraging my art work. So what if I draw the same things over and over again? I'm just sick of how whenever I draw something and I show it to her she has to say something about how I draw it. I'm sick of how she makes me feel like $#-& because of how I can't draw details of a building or trees very well.
Dude, you need creative criticism. If all you get is crap then you don't know how to improve your work. There are plenty of places online where people will gladly help you improve your art work.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
While I hadn't a job, my dad humiliated me because I couldn't get a job. Now I have a job and my father still thinks it's not enough, so I told him to..... You know!
It's easy to talk when we are outside the situation. Being rejected always cause some damage: we start to think we are guilty of this and that.
Anyway, you'll find your way out stronger and stylish.

Viper

Premium
While I hadn't a job, my dad humiliated me because I couldn't get a job. Now I have a job and my father still thinks it's not enough, so I told him to..... You know!
It's easy to talk when we are outside the situation. Being rejected always cause some damage: we start to think we are guilty of this and that.
Anyway, you'll find your way out stronger and stylish.
I wish I could tell my mom certain things sometimes, but her guilt-tripping has by now reached sadistic levels and any kind of resistance makes it worse.

I noticed it's harder to prepare for interviews now than when I first started sending applications around. That hope and vigor deflates little by little each time the postman asks me to sign for a letter, cause I know I did everything I could and it was still not enough.

Doesn't help I live in a country that's burdened heavily by hiring of people not for their competence, but for their political or familial connections, and I don't have people in right places.

But, yeah, there will be better tomorrow, wheel of fortune keeps on turning and one day I too will rise. :D

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of how some people in the city that I live in try to force their beliefs on me. Now I'm not against people who believe in god or anything. I respect them greatly for that. But I'm sick of people who take it over the top and say they hear god talking to them. It creeps me out. Also I'm sick of this one old woman who acts like she knows me but she doesn't and acts like I'm her friend when I'm not. I'm also sick of her calling me a vampire and demon because I wear black a lot. It's my favorite color black.

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of hearing people talking ****** about the Vampires from Twilight. Yeah they are not like the so called "Real vampires" that have been shown in novels, books and TV in the past few decades.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of everyone being obsessed with "skinny". How about, instead of "skinny", we focus on "healthy"? How about, instead of cutting people down for how they look, we stop giving them sh*t and support them when they need it? You don't have to sit there and bash someone for being overweight, nor should people cut down people who are thin. Bad self esteem and stress is what pushes people to do terrible things to themselves. >_< If people didn't have such unrealistic expectations, then everyone would probably be a lot happier.

Last edited:

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of my insomnia not letting me sleep. I'm sick of not sleeping until 2:00am. Plus I'm sick of my static dreams. I'm also sick of my headaches that I get when I'm unable to get enough sleep.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
I'm sick of being told that there IS someone out there for me, that this just wasn't ment to be, it could never work out, you could do so much better, I'm sorry it had to end this way, we can still be friends right, you'll always still be special for me, thanks for the memories.

After being let down easy so many times, I now just see these lines as, I hate you, you suck, there is no one for you, your not interesting, thanks for taking away my time, I'm glad we aren't together.

I'd rather hear any of those, instead of someone telling me it's gonna be ok, you'll find someone.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
After being let down easy so many times, I now just see these lines as, I hate you, you suck, there is no one for you, your not interesting, thanks for taking away my time, I'm glad we aren't together.
I hear ya, buddy... :shifty:

I hear ya. :ninja:

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sick of side effects from being OFF my tablets. Seriously, what's up with that? I can kind of understand it when I'm on medication, but when I've been off it for almost a month? Yeah...no.

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of people saying that the police are bad people. NOT ALL police officers are bad. Maybe if you people just SHUT THE **** UP AND LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS INSTEAD OF STAND IN THEIR WAY AND ACT AS AN A**H***. Maybe then you will see that you are wrong about them.

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
It's not that i'm oblivious to when people dress a certain way or how something looks, because i can see clearly.

It's when people make that on sight first glance not bothering to get to understand why, how, snap judgements towards whomever, whatever isn't dressed or looks accordingly to their standards.

To me it's one of the lowest levels of childish immaturity there is.
You're revealing too much so you're a slut.
You're fat because you over eat.
You're over 28 so you're too old.
Etc etc etc etc & so-on.

I don't care if the judgement is 100% spot on it doesn't give the right to insult someone before you know anything about them.
Those type of snap judgements & the people who are nothing but a show of how juvenile the person making them really is & they're nothing but a waste of my time.

Wow, very deep !

Top Bottom