• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of getting headaches when a memory comes back 2 me. The pain is unbearable 4 the rest of the day. Plus I'm sick of not remembering said memory the next day. Sigh...

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of hearing people making noise outside of my $&#@@& apartment in the hallway in the morning. Also I'm sick of my door not closing right, and having to slam the door shut then having people yell at me because I'm the one making noise? I'm sick of being here but I don't have the money to move out. Sigh...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm getting sick of this incessant need to make all-female versions of something unnecessarily. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And don't bother trying to be "equal" because it's just stupid.
I also take issue with this. Making an all women version just so you can say it's for equality is the same as having a token black guy to not have an all white cast, or to aggressively change the nationalities, religions and sexual orientations of existing superheroes to not seem racist or sexist. It's cheap, unnatural to the foundations of the idea, and rather insulting, if you ask me. If there is a concept that is all white males, leave it, create a new concept, and don't, for the love of god, just add color or vaginas to it simply because you don't want people to think you're a bigot, do it because you feel that is the route the character should following and because you want to have a character that is as such, be them brown, white, green, gay, or gangster.

Last edited:

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of this snow and ice. Plus I'm sick and tired of hearing my next door neighbor's kid yelling in the apartment next to mine. Not only that I'm sick of my other next door neighbor blasting his music like he's the only one in the apartment building. In these buildings the walls are thin so you can hear every thing that other people do. I'm so sick of this place! But again I don't have the money to move to another place that is better then here.

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
Off the top of my head, I'm sick of:

False accusations
Discrimination against homosexuals
Justin Bieber
Beyonce
Iggy Azalea
Kanye
Stalkers
Trolls
Bullies
Backstabbers
Reboots
YouTube constantly changing their layout
The bullshit policies of Facebook
Veteran music artists trying to change their style just to fit in with the modern music scene
People who claim I mean so much them but don't act like they mean it
Getting little feedback on my work
My mother never answering any of my emails or phone calls
Reality Shows
Geico Commercials

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of of hearing people screaming in the hallway of this place. Just a few minutes ago I heard a woman screaming in the hallway of the building I'm in. She was screaming for the people to leave her alone. Now that is $&")%# up because I didn't hear anyone else in the hallway. Also I'm sick of people leaving their &%$#@+- trash in the stairway of the apartment building. It's just &%$#@*' disgusting. No wonder I call this place the &%"!&%" projects!

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of how people act in general towards each other, and those with disabilities. I'm also sick of how I can't step out of my apartment building without my blade in my pocket at all times. Not only that I'm sick of being in this city. It's one of the poorest cities here in the US. I swear to you that I'm NOT kidding.

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
I'm sick of of hearing people screaming in the hallway of this place. Just a few minutes ago I heard a woman screaming in the hallway of the building I'm in. She was screaming for the people to leave her alone. Now that is $&")%# up because I didn't hear anyone else in the hallway. Also I'm sick of people leaving their &%$#@+- trash in the stairway of the apartment building. It's just &%$#@*' disgusting. No wonder I call this place the &%"!&%" projects!
Sounds like something out of a comedy film. lol

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
Sounds like something out of a comedy film. lol
I guess. I mean there are a lot of people here in this building. Sometimes I do hear people say something funny in the hallway. But most of the time not so much. A lot of the time there are people yelling at each other or at the people down the hallway, and I'm sick of hearing it day in, and day out.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of the $#+'"%& fire alarm going off in the building. It went off three different times. And I'm so sick of it. Sigh.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of doctor appointments and always having health problems. I'm sick of it being my health or my eyes. I'm fed up with it all! Also I'm sick of how the doctor's think that they can just expect you to walk in at the time of your appointment as if you don't have anything important to do. I'm sick of it! One other thing. I'm sick of the appointments because of how it brings back vague memories of when I was always in and out of hospitals when I was young. And I'm sick of it!

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
I guess. I mean there are a lot of people here in this building. Sometimes I do hear people say something funny in the hallway. But most of the time not so much. A lot of the time there are people yelling at each other or at the people down the hallway, and I'm sick of hearing it day in, and day out.

Sorry about that. I'm sure it must be annoying for you and I sympathize with you. Just the mental image I got from how you described it was kind of funny.

I am sick of being treated like a tool or an object and not as living person.

Me too man.

Viper

Premium
I'm sick of my old man asking me why I got up so early, even when it's slightly before my usual time.

Captain Xin

Getting sick of it? Well, you better not be, cause this song is literally in every corner, every streets here in Taiwan.

Every department store has it, every restaurants has a version of it. Hell, even McDonald's.

It's Chinese New Years Guys! Better cover everything into red and play that overused pop song for the ten millionth time!

In all honesty, I like Chinese new year, it's got that heart warming feeling still aged pretty well. But MAN were those pop songs annoying.

Top Bottom