• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Chasing Destiny by Eric Jerome Dickey
927462.jpg

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
In Enemy Hands by Michelle Perry.

You know, I feel like I have a duty to finish this book even though I've read fan-fiction passages 10 times better than this. The story just flies by and there's a lack of getting into the character and who they are. It may be hard to judge this book so early on, but it scratches the bare minimum on everything so far. Did I mention that the characters want to bone each other without any plot/feelings/depth yet?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
saga. not only is it one of the greatest comic books of the 21st century thus far, i would venture to say that it is one of the best literary works written in the 21st century. on the top 150 list atleast

Dante47

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

The Way of Kings, just to clarify, is absolutely outstanding so far. Sanderson is one of, if not the best of all modern fantasy authors in this era. The world he's crafted is vivid, beautiful, terrifying, and filled to the brim with epic characters, insane moments, political intrigue, and depth. It's an absorbing read that never ceases to tire you, and thus far it hasn't dissatisfied.
It's the epitome of high fantasy.

In other words, it's pretty ****in' good, and if you haven't read it yet, you should.

I just started The Fault in our Stars by John Green yesterday
Honestly? I was told by everyone to give that novel a look, and I couldn't get pass the first few chapters. I thought it was a tinge insufferable. It's content is pretty heavy, but it was executed terribly.
Then again, I was never much a fan of John Green.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" , since I haven't read it for a couple of years. Also reading various fanfictions, and working on an adopted fanfic.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
all-star batman and robin the boy wonder. i really like it, it just feels like it was all leading up to something and it was never finished. i hope jim lee comes back to finish the book. or if frank miller would just draw it himself. i guess the reason people hate it so much is because it was advertised as one thing, when its actually something else

Top Bottom