• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Egg (it's a Japanese fashion magazine).....no idea why it is a called egg though.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
reading a new manga called Devil Bride
im following up with Kuroshitsuji and Ao No Exorcist
Just finished reading Wolfull Moon and Defense Devil.
worst ending i've ever read(i'm talking about Defense Devil btw)...much worse than Soul Eater(the anime!!) ;__;

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
I'm reading a interesting selection of books, chapters at a time, swapping and getting vital information. I purchased this books very cheap from old book stores and eBay for less than 3 pound each.

- Issue from 1959

- Issue from 1939

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Uzumaki+1.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Just finished I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett. If I ever have a little girl, she will be brought up on Tiffany Aching novels... and become the hag o the hills! Now I just need to find some Scottish Pictsies...

Now reading Lasher by Anne Rice.

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
MuvLuvAlternative_2012-10-10_181802.jpg

It's a visual novel, almost at the end I can say it's my favorite one.

Dante47

To everyone who listen, primarily to those ignorant of this elegant piece of work, I'd like to draw your attention to Brandon Sanderson's start to an awesome trilogy... Mistborn: The Final Empire.

51E%2B7V-PDyL.jpg

Mistborn is a fantasy novel, and one of the best I've read. The story is above average, the characters are vivid and likable, the world is full of intrigue and substance and... well, it's just really good. I could babble on and continue over extrapolating to describe this book in a more professional manner, but to hell with that.
All I'll say is... this book is really ****ing good. Read it.

jokescan

Kinda got inspired to start this thread because of the 'what are you working on' thread.
Plus I think I'm getting lots of ideas for threads now that my time on the forum is very quickly running out.

So! Share with us!
Gush about it if you want!
Rant about it if you must!
What are you currently reading?

I'm going to start reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr tonight. Yep, yep, about a year or two later after it was suggested to me by (can't remember who, it might have been Red or someone from the VD forums). But I finally found the darn book and I'm gonna read it!

<secret>

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'll just put this request here since this is a book thread...

Can anyone recommend any funny/witty books that I can get into? I got a host of Terry Pratchett novels but I'm trying to find some other authors/books I can get into. I'm going through the Discworld too fast T_T

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'll just put this request here since this is a book thread...

Can anyone recommend any funny/witty books that I can get into? I got a host of Terry Pratchett novels but I'm trying to find some other authors/books I can get into. I'm going through the Discworld too fast T_T

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket is a really witty series (though it can be depressing if you take it seriously >_<). As for funny...The Hollows series by Kim Harrison is pretty funny, but it's also really emotional and doesn't stay very lighthearted most of the time. >_< *just realized that she doesn't read many funny books*

Top Bottom