• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

FrostFire

Nymph of Shadows
I'm reading The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
The over analysis I have to go through for this is going to push me off a metaphorical cliff
It is interesting though

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Light by Michael Grant

And I also have to finish reading scene 1 of An Inspector Calls as part of the holiday homework from my taskmaster English teacher... can't decide whether I like it or not, but I like a detective story:3

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Light by Michael Grant

And I also have to finish reading scene 1 of An Inspector Calls as part of the holiday homework from my taskmaster English teacher... can't decide whether I like it or not, but I like a detective story:3

I had to do that in English too ^^ It's a very odd story… not really a detective story... :x but I'm not saying anymore!

Reading Fear Itself. Mmmmm, I'm loving it! Why am I quoting McDonalds slogans?! Marcus' fault... bet he'd have his head under the McFlurry machine... Mmmmm, I want Milka Mcflurry! I wish we did them in the UK :/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reading Fear Itself. Mmmmm, I'm loving it! Why am I quoting McDonalds slogans?! Marcus' fault... bet he'd have his head under the McFlurry machine... Mmmmm, I want Milka Mcflurry! I wish we did them in the UK :/

He would. >_> And he'd eat all the mix-ins, too. *shudders slightly* I can picture it now.... *doesn't want to imagine him in a cake store or at Cold Stone*

Reading Nevermore by Kelly Creigh again (I didn't finish it the first time) and random fanfics.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The Kingdom of the Wicked by Anthony Burgess
A fascinating story exploring the full nature of the first years of Christianity. The energy of his writing as well as his sly wit are truly awe inspiring.

Dante47

Now, I'm reading...

Name Of The Wind, by Patrick Rothfus
Mistborn, by Brandon Sanderson
Goldfinger, by Ian Fleming
Hannibal, by Thomas Harris
Batman: Black Mirror, by Scott Snyder

Top Bottom