• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

aoshi

I jus completed "Vampire diaries stefan's diaries vol 1 origins"

It was a good read. But i knew all the events that were gonna happen since i watched season 1 of vampire diaries except for 1 or 2 new characters which really did not make much difference to stefan's vampire life. I thought i would know more about his vampire past in 1864 and 20th century that was not shown in the show. And i did not want to miss anything if i were to read the next volumes.

I guess i will get the next volume. Cuz season 3 jus ended and i am goin to be on a drought until season 4 is telecast. Might as well make the best of the books. Cuz Stefan is the best XD.

EDIT: I would also like to find a book on the lockwoods if there was one. Who does not like fiction on werewolves?:lol:

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Re-re-re-re-(etc.)reading:

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

The Forbidden Game by L J Smith

And started:

Pyramids by Terry Pratchett

Midnight Tides by Steven Erikson

And I really want to re-read The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings again but I’m resisting.

I swore I would never read more than one book at a time :/

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
My aunt is a living, breathing incarnation of Julie Cooper.

julie2.jpg

Somebody get me out of this house before I call her a bitch in front of my kid cousins.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Remember this. Karada Kokoro Ki. Means body health, heart mind and spiritual feelings. Isn't that how we humans are made. If one of those gets too weak you might lose yourself and trust me that is not a good feeling. I been through it.

Top Bottom