• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Drawing-the-Draped-Figure-Bridgman-George-9780486418025.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ I admit I do find the psyche of serial killers interesting to read and speculate about. Try the case of Albert Fish. Or Dr. H. H. Holmes. Truly bizarre, wicked people. A warning on those links, even though they link only to Wikipedia, they've got some letters by the killer people might find pretty disturbing or upsetting in them.

When you discover people like this, you realise how completely alien they are to most of us, how rare truly malevolent people are, thank God.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
All the old staff threads in the Bat Cave section of these forums...

...some of the stuff past (and present) members used to do is so funny to look back on now the dust has settled. And 'd imagine some rather cringe-worthy moments for those who are mentioned in them too... ;)

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I'm reading VAMPIRE HUNTER D! and waiting for the next Berserk update.

D's so badass, Guts checks his closet for him.

And Guts is so badass, Chuck Norris checks under his bed for him!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fanfics and Blackjack by Tom Becker. I wish Vendetta was in it more. Bloody vampires always lurking instead of attacking things....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
About to start Ravager: Fresh Hell by Sean McKeever, David Hine, Yildiray Cinar, and Georges Jeanty if the cat will ever stop sitting on it. >_<

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I knew it was a Sizu- something!

Not a Mai-Hime fan, wouldn't know

Back to Kenichi whipping ass to become history's strongest disciple!

Top Bottom