• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finished the Batman: Arkham Knight novel and novel called Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy...neither of which were very good. The Arkham Knight book suffered from a serious case of the author rushing his writing and not taking enough time with the plot. Flight, on the other hand, suffered from so many clichés that I kinda wanted to throw the book at the wall...if only it wasn't on my Kindle.

Now reading Fable: Blood of Heroes by Jim C. Hines. Oh, Leech, you morbid s.o.b. :D You're making me like you more than I thought possible. Also loving Glory, Sterling, Winter, and Shroud. Inga, Rook, and Tipple are slowly winning me onto their side, as well, though Tipple kinda irks me slightly. Also, Blue and the ghost king keep cracking me up. :laugh: Actually, I don't think there's anything I dislike so far. ^^

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
df856c326c3b81862e1b4b6113bc7c5c.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Chrestomanci Series Book One: Charmed Life. I'm only about five chapters in, and I must say, I'm quite enjoying Gwendolen's frustration. Little brat is far too used to getting her way. I pity her brother, though; looks like he's getting dragged through the muck with her.

Fingers crossed character development changes Gwendolen's attitude; otherwise it's going to grate on my nerves all the way through. Chrestomanci himself is just perfect. :laugh:

Edit: Finished it. Gwendolen's attitude remained the same--if not worse--but given the course of the story, it was fitting. At least her brother, Cat (Eric) developed nicely. I really want to read more of the series, now. ^^

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Still on the King novel (I probably will be for another week or so), but also reading a story called Oakwood Grange on Wattpad. It's a mix I haven't seen before--Western with Greek folklore thrown in. And most important of all? The writing is good. The characters' jargon, the turn of phrase...it's beautifully done.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Started reading "I Am a Cat" by Soseki Natsume.

Just an unnamed cat who observes the human drama that evolves throughout the town.
A cat after my own heart.

Top Bottom