• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;121357 said:
Frantic - Metallica.

What happens to be the problem people have with their St. Anger album?

I never was a fan of it either to be honest. It didnt have the same epic sounding riffs, lyrics were recycled and some tracks were very bland. Really looking forward to death magnetic though in a couple of weeks. Hetfields voice sounded off on some songs (back to his best on new album from tracks ive heard). Seemed under produced and some tracks sounded 'tinny' and badly edited etc. Along with an absence of guitar solos which makes some tracks of theirs legendary and was Metallica's first usage of drop C tuning for an entire album.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I suppose you do have a point, I'm rather looking forward to Death Magentic myself, and yet, I happen to love Frantic.

Currently listening to.

One - Metallica.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Trish, I'm not surprised by that, then again, Evanesence ARE a good band. ^_^

The Trooper - Iron Maiden.

Yep...Iron Maiden, I'm on a real metal/rock kick today.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;121362 said:
I suppose you do have a point, I'm rather looking forward to Death Magentic myself, and yet, I happen to love Frantic.

Currently listening to.

One - Metallica.

Ive been listening to a lot of their tracks as im a member of Mission Metallica so have been getting updates on it. Its sounding excellent so far and they have just posted a new video for one track which i also found on youtube and am listening to again now, its apparently one of the most chilled and mellow on the album.

Metallica - The Day That Never Comes [Video Premiere]

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angelo Credo;121365 said:
Trish, I'm not surprised by that, then again, Evanesence ARE a good band. ^_^

The Trooper - Iron Maiden.

Yep...Iron Maiden, I'm on a real metal/rock kick today.

Yeah they are a good band. I love Evanescence.

I'm currently listening to track 9 on Fallen, Hello.

okay now Sweet Sacfrice-the open door

I love all the those rock/metal bands....:):cool:

Top Bottom