• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just got back after about 3 hours at the dog park with Kaz, so now I'm just going to curl up with my tablet and do some reading before dinner time.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I played the re8 demo and the nier Automata one.

I guess Elena ain't gonna be final girl and them werewolves are a pain to fight.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trying to learn how to use MS Teams as I have a bunch of job interviews that have to be conducted over it now.

*Sigh*

Why is life so complicated these days?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to learn how to use MS Teams as I have a bunch of job interviews that have to be conducted over it now.

*Sigh*

Why is life so complicated these days?
Ugh, I hated using ms teams for the homeschooling. So buggy it's insane

Currently wasting time at work, working on a plot for my new story. Joined a writing accountability workshop with a group of established authors, so should be really interesting and helpful

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ugh, I hated using ms teams for the homeschooling. So buggy it's insane
I feel that. The damn thing just won't work for me.

If this keeps up I'll have to call the interviewers back and beg for some kind of alternative.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just got back from my friend's house - she completely forgot to tell me she wasn't going to be there, so I had a cup of tea and a chat with her husband instead for a couple of hours and then walked back in the sideways rain.

Now I'm parked at my desk in my bedroom, editing a few chapters of one of my works in progress.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trying to work out why my tablet stopped working - it's spouting some gobbledygook about "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and reading a bunch of tech support online isn't helping and just giving me a headache.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having a big project of going through our closets and storage and either throw away or give away the stuff we don't need, so there's plenty of room for the little one.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Catching up on a weeks' worth of emails, work stuff and trying to figure out where the last puzzle piece is hiding in Tiny Bang Story

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Trying to create something from @Nyx EX Vergil skins, something special with a little music that I have in my mobile library or my PC to listen.

Top Bottom