• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Getting ready to get a shower. Then I'm gonna probably read and take notes. Then, depending on if mum's up, either make food or work on formatting the chappie of MoI that didn't get posted to SaT last time...before working on formatting the next. Because I want to post, dang it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just did a bit of writing (more to do later), and now going to get some breakfast into me. After that, I'll make another valiant attempt at getting the mower started. Oh, and lots of reading, as well.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished putting up the latest updated chappie of MoI, now I'm drinking coffee and trying to decide if I should work on horror notes, set up some stuff, or work on Blackout before I have to go put clothes on. -elbows deep in writing-

Viper

Premium
Today I'm hauling heavy stuff from the store.
First grandma asked me to buy her 5 kg of sugar (the woman is going to drown in sugar).
Then I went to the store again to buy watermelon. They seemed kinda small, so I took two. Might need new glasses cause "small" turned out to be little above 6kg and 8kg the other. No wonder I had to stop every few meters, especially once the handles on the bag stretched out and started carving into my hands.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Procrastinating until I finish my coffee. ^^;

I've got some tidying to do; by Thursday night, I'll be dog-sitting my friend's Doberman for a week, so I'm kind of puppy-proofing (he's teething, so I just want to make sure harmful things like electrical cords are tucked away, as well as kiddo's toys).

Will also be getting some writing sprints in between chores. ^^ Oh, and checking on my other friend's cat this evening.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching "Epic Rap Battles: James Bond vs Austin Powers".

Omigosh, this has to be one of their best yet. That big surprise during the second verse killed me. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished my writing quota for the day (as long as I'm dog-sitting, I'm aiming for 700-800 words per day; more isn't possible). Gotta get the dog out for more exercise and whatnot soon, and depending on the weather (please rain!) might find myself roped into going to the beach. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Working on a mish-mash of writing stuff. Deleted Prisoner from FFN, deleted MoI from SaT and am trying to figure out AO3 enough to post it there. Thinking about deleting some other fics that I've been meaning to delete for ages now. Slowly working on my horror story and combing over Blackout. Hopefully I'll get some of that written today, too.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Typing out a list of anime I need to watch one day, kinda like a backlog.

Man, there's a lot of cool shows spanning all genres. This is why I luv anime so much. <3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently researching from 1954-1964, doing my best to factor in everything from fashion and technology, to lingo, to pop culture, medicine, and so on. Also trying to come up with a title for Reeves and Phenex's story (which the aforementioned research is for).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Brewing a second pot of coffee and sitting down to get some reading in. Will be doing another writing sprint soon, as well.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sitting in my living room with all the lights off, writing by candlelight. I'd love to say it's to help "the mood" but really it's to make s'mores. Candles are good for marshmallow roasting. Also daydreaming about a stupid Fable crack AU where Sparrow and Walter are detectives in a strange mashup of Pride and Prejudice, Lovecraft, and Monty Python. "F*** you and your litigious a**holery, there hasn't been a curse on this family since the Old Kingdom and we're not even sure that one counts!" is an important line. It's going to win awards. -nods sagely-

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
In a massive Digimon mood so I'm having a marathon of the original Digimon Adventure anime with the Japanese dub. ~Oh my childhood...:D

As an aside, I'd love to stream it legally through Crunchyroll, but I can't because I'm not an American. :mad:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Film Theory" is a guilty pleasure of mine, so since the latest one dropped. About to watch it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cleaning out the last of the old bottles from the fridge...which is finally smelling less fridge-y. Kinda disturbed by how many 2 yr old bottles of salad dressing and jars of pickles we had. :unsure:

...anyway, onwards to writing and screaming.

Top Bottom