• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sat posting here, not talking to anyone >.< And drinking some coke, with some painkillers by the side... Oh what fun it is to ride, on a ONE legged open sleigh >.>

Keaton

Premium
I've just finished S-Ranking all difficulties Mission 7, which makes for 1,2,7,19 and 20 that are all 100% S'd. ^_^ I intended to go backwards through the story, but now I'm just intrested in doing the ones I want to so far :D Especially since Mission 19 is done (which I imagined would be pretty difficult to SSS Rank, I was wrong).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm wondering what the **** I'm going to do tomorrow, considering my best friend is going bowling; I have a ****ed up leg, and I can't see or text my girlfriend :( Feel like utter **** basically, but ah well...

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
^ Hope your leg heals soon :)

I'm posting, talking to some friends on AIM and debating whether I want to sign off and go to sleep or not.

Keaton

Premium
I'm sitting at work, looking at the mountain of work I have to do with a combination of awe and disgust >.<

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Waking up, posting and thinking about plans for the site that should've been active over 4 months ago but this guy is lazy...

Top Bottom