• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Training (since this morning I couldn't do anything... -.-"). Punching with weights. It's really a good way to develop speed, I suggest it to anyone.

It doesn't hurt! IT DOESN'T HURT!

10fv0n4.jpg

Yes it does... @Gel you got ice too, maybe? No?

20sskmc.jpg

Seriously though, it really hurts now... too much time has passed since last time I did this exercise... damn exams.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am currently sitting here, relaxing. Waiting for breakfast to finish cooking and considering whether I should try out the new Shadow of Mordor DLC or if I should attempt to write.

KRSkull

Trying to make a bootable usb flash drive for windows 7, Waiting for dinner to arrive, staring at a needle and imagining a tiny person using it as a sword to fight monsters and save the world.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking coffee, and trying to decide whether to write, read, or finish up the dishes first. Also thinking I need to go into kiddo's room and do an overhaul on it...but I really, really don't want to. :thumbsdown: (If it weren't for the fact that half of her socks are missing, I wouldn't bother; kids' rooms are supposed to be messy!)

KRSkull

Drinking coffee, waiting for Monster Tower 2 to finish update so i can play it. Just noticing that Minecraft is the digital form of Lego, and watching James May making a garden using plasticine.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Today is the day that my vacation ends, sadly ):

I'll return to my college that's in another state. Later i'll catch on with some friends and the girl i've been meeting recently, to say a goodbye and them get on the bus to endure a 7 hour ride.

KRSkull

Drinking coffee, eating cheese sandwich, Just add the hard disk that belongs to my macbook to my desktop and now i am trying to figure out how to make it work. I mean the Disk managment shows that its healthy and working proparly. but i can't boot it in.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just got a little more than half of my writing quota done, so I'm taking a break to eat something, maybe watch TWD (if my computer decides to play nice) and if not, probably put on a movie for background noise.

Also, coffee; there is almost always coffee involved. :tongue:

Top Bottom