• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
dude im convinced your cousin and Dante would get along great....
:lol:
I am writing a fanfic and drinking... and i mad cause i was playing dmc 3 earlier and doggy (Cerberus)whooped my a$$

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes cerberus whooped my butt, in normal mode. I beat him really easily in easy mode. lol right now though, I am listening to Les Miserables, drinking a soda,trying to decide what to change the Amy Lee quote in my sig to, and posting so i am multi-tasking

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Sounds like a barrel of laughs...

I'm catching up on a billion PM's and trying to find the cash for the new flooring. Also failing miserably :lol:

Evil Nero

^I could get you a trial , unless you wanna do it the sneaky way in which you PM me =]

Just made a bad Berial sig XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Wondering whether or not to go on Xbox Live and play Halo 3.

Also listening to the Russell Brand podcast at the same time.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well if you must know, I'm thinking about my boyfriend and what I'm going to do tomorrow. And I'm singing something crap to myself. I've just realised I've got really cold hands :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm currently working out how to get to an expo in Birmingham for work...thank goodness my expenses are being paid as I can see myself getting VERY lost VERY quickly...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angelo Credo;104900 said:
I'll assume you're not great at multiplayer FPS then, huh Angel? :lol:
If it's Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 then I'm actually pretty good - but if it's anything else, I get really confused and can't figure out what's going on. I prefer being at a distance, lobbing grenades and sniping people...

I'm about to put my kid to bed. And then repeat the process several times until she gets the idea and goes to sleep.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've been considering that game, I've been a fan of Rainbow 6 for a while, would you recommened that I get it?

I'm currently practicing my sniping and run/gun techniques on Halo 3 while eating some delicious, self made/cooked pasta. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
They've fixed a lot of the bug issues which annoyed people on its release...although they have now added 99 elite ranks (kinda takes the wind out of your sails when you finally achieve elite status only to find you've just started, really) and another 80 A.C.E.S with no real point to them...

Aside from that, I find it a very enjoyable game as the AI isn't too hard to combat (although it certainly isn't easy) and it isn't a game where you find yourself yelling "bull****! I shot him in the face three times!" at the screen all that often.

I've only played Terrorist Hunt online and apart from the occasional 12 year old brat who whines about how they don't like the map or they don't like the time limit, you get some good team mates who work with you and don't mess about.

It's a lot more intuitive than the first game and whilst COD4 fans complain that RSV stole their levelling up system, I think it's a good addition - plus you level up even when you're dead :D

I'd recommend it to anyone but that's just coz I get very biased about the games I like :lol:

Top Bottom