• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Certainly sounds interesting, especially the whole idea of the mature and good team mates who actually work with you, that's part of the reason why I only play Halo 3 online with my friends now, everyone else is either a whiny 12 year old or some guy who's idea of a battle plan is "LOL ZERG RUSH!".

I think you've sold me there, when I get some money I think I'll go about buying it, thanks for the money sink advice Angel! :lol:

----

I'm currently waiting for any friend to come on to Xbox Live so I can get some enjoyment out of Halo...Makes me wonder why I bought the membership in the first place sometimes.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's certainly more sedate online than COD4 or Halo 3...I now just listen in when Steve plays COD4 because he usually ends up on his cousin's team who likes to have a go at EVERYONE no matter what. It's funny to listen to, but I wouldn't want to be playng in that sort of match.

I've only come across two idiots on RSV2 - one can't have been more than 11 and the other seemed to be....how shall I put it?...enjoying himself rather too much, if you get what I mean. Perhaps he forgot to turn his mic off whilst he....played....

:sick:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
At the moment I am trying to decide whether I should type up more on my fic... I'm just chilling and annoyed at myself for not getting on earlier... Coz now Trish67's gone :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think I've given up on my fics for now...can't merge them very well and stripping them back is taking up more time than I have to spare....:(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh dear...Oh dear oh dear, now that's just something you DON'T want to hear...

I mean...Wow, just really, wow...No comment. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, it was not the most pleasant thing to listen to...not least because he refused to turn his mic off even after the rest of the team asked him. He was crap at the game too :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Mute...Function? Should there not be a mute function for this sort of thing? Bringing disgust to the entire team AND being awful at the game, surely that's...Against some sort of law. >_<

----

I am currently trying to avoid playing an MMO time sink with one of my friends, repetitive grind sucks.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
There is mute but we had a rule before the game started that all mics needed to be active in order to work out tactics...his "me time" wasn't part of the tactics, just in case anyone asks :lol:

We booted him after the first two minutes once we realised what he was up to and when he wouldn't stop...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I can imagine..."So guys, mind if I introduce a new tactic called self gratification?"

*Boots*

Oh god, people amaze me at times...And not in the good way either.

----

Making a cup of tea and turning off my 360, I'm sure with the amount I play it's going to end up being bricked soon...Maybe I'll have to play Fable 2 on a microwave.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still, it's one for the grandkids....or not...

I'm currently about to go make some toast even though it's late and I probably shouldn't...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No...Probably not best to tell the grandkids that one, you'll have some explaining to do there...

Currently about to watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels for the 4th time today.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Have just written my first poem in a long time :lol:

It's in the poet social group :)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
just got finished with a costume i was makeing for 3 days its not for Halloween or anything like that, its something im wather proud of i used the DMC2 Dante look but i tossed out the leather idea, but kept the cloak idea, added a hood, had it black instead of red, kept the red sleeves, black synthetic leather gloves, and black cargo pants.

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Preparing To Die
How?
By Getting Ready To go Shopping With A Girl :wacko::wacko: (My GF)

Really Try To Go Shopping With A Girl U Will Not Survive For More Than 15 MIN

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unless that girl is me - possibly the only female on the planet who HATES shopping with a passion :p

My motto when shopping is: Get in, Get it, Get out.

I'm currently uploading digital books to the net and drinking tea. Wishing it was time to clock off.

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Angel;105866 said:
Unless that girl is me - possibly the only female on the planet who HATES shopping with a passion :p

My motto when shopping is: Get in, Get it, Get out.

LIES!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIVE THAT THERE IS A GIRL ON EARTH THAT HATES SHOPPING :p
Unless i See This ByMyself
I Would Believe Anything Even If It Was Crazy But This Thing That ur Talking About CAN'T BE IMPOSSIBLE

Top Bottom