• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh, I have nothing to do...I feel like gaming but can't decide on what to play...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: We could help you decide Angel, what haven't you played for quite a while?

Most of them :lol:

I put a game in and then realise why I stopped playing in the first place and get annoyed...

Let me see...Lost Odyssey, Fable TLC, Viva Pinata, Marvel Ulitmate Alliance, Oblivion, Halo 3, GTA IV, Rainbow 6, Rainbow 6 Two, Splinter Cell double agent, Viva Pinata Party Animals, Spiderman 3, Battlefield Bad Company, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Eternal Sonata, Burnout Revenge, Burnout Paradise...

Knowing me, I'll fall back on Oblivion like always...I'm a sucker for that game. Plus with it being offline, I can't get flamed for being crap :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Good god Angel, you've got a lot of games. o_O

Well, Lost Odyssey's always a good choice, as is Oblivion, good old RPGs...

Well, failing that, you're free to join me for a game of Team Doubles on Halo 3. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Forgot about COD4 - I have played it but I am so crap it's embarrassing...I keep thinking I'm playing something else and press all the wrong buttons so I either commit suicide or teamkill everyone by mistake :lol:

Even people on my friend list won't play online with me...I'm like the last kid to get picked for the team and both team captains are arguing over who should have to put up with me this time :lol:

@Angelo Credo - so long as you don't mind a shocking player, I'm your guy. Or girl. Or whatever...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: Oh poor Angel, I know that feeling all too well, just gotta be able to focus! Put on your game face! *Rawr*

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angelo Credo;104894 said:
:lol: Oh poor Angel, I know that feeling all too well, just gotta be able to focus! Put on your game face! *Rawr*

I feel like i suck at every game i play accept dmc and kh...but eh? its a just a game right the goal is to have fun!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I get shot at and then look up then down and spin around on the spot for a while trying to work out who shot me and by that time I've been stabbed and teabagged accordingly :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angel;104897 said:
I get shot at and then look up then down and spin around on the spot for a while trying to work out who shot me and by that time I've been stabbed and teabagged accordingly :lol:

LOL, teabagging = Bad sportsmanship!

I'll assume you're not great at multiplayer FPS then, huh Angel? :lol:

I'm currently listening to a bit of Marilyn Manson and playing Halo 3 online.

Top Bottom