• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: - by some strange turn of events, my husband loves shopping. He's happy to go around the same shops a billion times and look at everything whilst all I want to do is go home or find somewhere with a big tv and something to eat and drink to pass the time :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;105866 said:
Unless that girl is me - possibly the only female on the planet who HATES shopping with a passion :p

My motto when shopping is: Get in, Get it, Get out.

I'm currently uploading digital books to the net and drinking tea. Wishing it was time to clock off.

Your not the only one Angel...
My Mom hates shopping too.....lol. I do all the shopping in my house.

I just woke up....so im lying on my bed...listening to pirates of the caribbean

The Joker

Why So Serious?
o_O:wacko:

Wuta Strange People Are u :huh:
No Really A Girl On Earth Hates Shopping, Can't Be Its Just Like 1+1=3 i mean 2

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And I don't like buying a million pairs of shoes either...a world gone topsy turvy indeed :lol:

I'm now eating weetabix...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have a like 3 dozen pairs of shoes...lol....
still lying on my bed listening to pirates of the caribbean, however now i am wondering what weetabix are...? lol

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Systematically doing the washing up, trying to wake up having only been up for 10 minutes and browse the forums while texting people.

Wow, I sure as hell can multitask.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: If I had the best of a female, I'd actually be close to being sane, unfortunatly I passed that mark a good few years back (Being sane, that is.), maybe I'm running on adrenaline? :p

Top Bottom