• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Viper

Premium
Drinking coffee, browsing net and throwing angry glances at my scented candle that is supposed to smell like sea breeze, but it only smells of... a candle. I get maybe a little bit of pleasant smell when I get it up close, like burning my nose close. Oils are better.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking coffee, browsing net and throwing angry glances at my scented candle that is supposed to smell like sea breeze, but it only smells of... a candle. I get maybe a little bit of pleasant smell when I get it up close, like burning my nose close. Oils are better.

Or "flameless candles", like the Scentsy warmers. None of the smoke, all of the nice (and sometimes overpowering) scent.

Currently trying to figure out what to do with myself, drinking coffee, and getting ready for Thanksgiving.

...Canadian, remember?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Waiting for kiddo to get ready for the day, so that I can do the same. Later (once she's off to school), it'll be mundane household stuff, reading, and whatever else I can amuse myself with.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Having tea (in the sense of the meal, not just the drink) and writing. Might go play some Fable III later because I miss it. Also curling up with a blanket because it's colder than usual at this time of year. Thanks, global warming.

aoshi

Browsing through forums and watching videos on youtube. Man, I miss the time when one of DMC boards were filled with photoshop artwork for DMC and i used to envy not having photoshop. I later acquired it but lost it when i bought a new computer. I should get around doing some more photoshop artwork.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Phew, so I just got done analysing an anime ED which had a bunch of hand drawn stills of real life locations and tracking down where they were.

Completely pointless thing to do, but it was entertaining. Plus it was cool of the anime to bother putting something like that in.

Top Bottom