• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Learning British Sign Language.

It somewhat baffles me that different countries have their own Sign Languages. T'would seem more beneficial to have a universal system a la Morse Code or something.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Preparing to take kiddo to the bus stop soon. After that, cleaning (the living room, especially) since it looks like we're obtaining a couch from one of hubby's friends/co-workers. Just as well, since ours is bottomed-out on one side.

Will also be doing some more editing today.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Meant to be working but im posting here and searching websites for decent/cheap components for a budget gaming PC. Going to try to teach my step son the ins and outs of a machine and show him how to put one together. If he shows enthusiasm I might actually let him have my GFX card in future and buy a new one for myself.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Real people! Quick, we must hide the comic books and action figures!

*Ahem*... Furiously cleaning up the house as we've got people coming round later interested in buying our house. Man, this is a lot of work. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to deal with the fact that Stilts has a cold, my allergies are flaring, Rosie's sneezing (basically the entire house is sneezing), and figure out what to do with myself. If I could stop sneezing for five minutes....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished editing another chapter of WoN (halfway through, now), so now I'm going to grab a bite, get a couple of mundane tasks out of the way, and do proof-reading on a friend's short story.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just watched the anime short of "Blade Runner: Blackout 2022" directed by Cowboy Bebop legend Shinichiro Watanabe.

It was dark, it was gritty. I loved it. :thumbsup:

Btw, it can be found on Crunchyroll's streaming site with an English dub.

Top Bottom