• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finished building Bearguy and Petit-Bear. A wee bit different from a typical Gunpla building, but still fun nonetheless. And of course...

dDsbV9Jl.jpg

It's so KAWAII!!! <3

justlexi

Beautiful Creature
Aside from being a babysitter for a 2-years old moody baby girl, I am also a mother of this fur baby. This is Copper the most handsome Pomeranian. He is sweet and crazy, just like me. He loves to roll over the living room floor. You can also see him going up and down the pet stairs attached to the couch. It seems like he’s the only one who gets along with my cousin so well. They are both turning a year older next month and I am still in the process of searching for a gift, feel free to message me for your recommendation.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished breakfast, so now I'm just enjoying my coffee, and then it'll be off to get kiddo some new winter gear.

Then we'll be getting rid of a bunch of clothes and toys she's outgrown. Busy day ahead.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Drawing comparisons between Japan and New Zealand, the circumference of both islands and the tsunami evacuation zones, and whether or not they have considered the strength, size and behaviour of a massive wave sloshing about in the harbour or not.

Top Bottom