• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching a trailer for an upcoming video game adaption of a popular anime...and laughing my butt off. :D

Man, you know a trailer is good when 90% of it isn't even gameplay but just the characters talking smack about each other.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching a trailer for an upcoming video game adaption of a popular anime...and laughing my butt off. :D

Man, you know a trailer is good when 90% of it isn't even gameplay but just the characters talking smack about each other.
ROFL
I'm so getting that game when it comes out. Gin-San :inlove:

+ About to take 4 little boys to watch the new Spiderman movie. Because I gotta go see it, dammit.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Playing Skyrim. It's bugging out as usual.

Harkon won't make me a Vampire Lord, he is just standing there like a berk in a loincloth. Resetting to earlier saves and he does the same thing so it looks like I have to join the Dawnguard.

I've also got three followers tagging along, they're all high level mages so it's pretty wild anytime anything hostile comes near. I want to loot bodies but these idiots cause them to go flying through walls or so far they can't be found half the time. This wasn't a good idea.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Explaining to a person i know on psn that geoff is the english of my name but not my chrsitened name or what is on my birth cert, he can't grasp the concept that geoff is not my actual name.

It is the english of it which is easier for people to use outside of ireland and the ghaeltacht, since they don't speak gaeilge

This is my 4th attempt to explain to him, lol wish me luck

Top Bottom