• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
where are you working? office stuff?

I work for a sports nutrition company, run my own area/section so can just wander between the racks & shelves in my room where no bosses can see me. Not actually meant to have my phone on me but I always have it hidden in my room & have for over 10 years. :laugh:

I have computers in here but no there are no offices on ground floor where I work (they are upstairs) it's mainly warehouse & then separate rooms where we pack the products to be posted to gyms & customers.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I work for a sports nutrition company, run my own area/section so can just wander between the racks & shelves in my room where no bosses can see me. Not actually meant to have my phone on me but I always have it hidden in my room & have for over 10 years. :laugh:

I have computers in here but no there are no offices on ground floor where I work (they are upstairs) it's mainly warehouse & then separate rooms where we pack the products to be posted to gyms & customers.
Lol, that convenient way to spend time :D
In my office, some people sitting on my left and right so I can't type in freedom :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Stuffing cocopops down my throat and praying it stays down.
Also planning my day ahead figuratively - finish getting the kids ready and then drop offs. Go through to babysitting and tend to a possibly hysterical 14 month old suffering from separation anxiety for two hours. Then meeting my friends for lunch out and...there goes my battery.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking some tea, and hopefully getting a bit more writing done. Possibly watching a movie with the hubby before he goes to bed, though, so writing will likely have to wait until after. ^^;

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking coffee, going over my mythical creature notes, and trying to explain to my daughter how the whole "Chao reincarnation" in Sonic Adventure 2 works...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Currently RPing as Dante in a thread with a friend (we're co-writing something) and then, in about two minutes, I'll be hopping over to a different thread to RP as Vergil. Which isn't bi-polar, at all. *will be writing after that*

Top Bottom