• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

KRSkull

Lying in bed and laughing at the therapist expression when she heard my answer to her question.

She asked me to discribe myself in five words.

My answer was: I am a walker, smoker, thinker, puny and a human.

And then she was like :eek:. And then said ok starting from next week you will be going to the office across the hall.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Did some impromptu editing of Chapter Three, watched some Blue Exorcist, and now I'm about to do the dishes, tidy up the kitchen (seriously, why the hell can't it just stay clean?!) and after that...I dunno. Either continue typing for Chapter Four, or continue my writing notes of Chapter Eleven.

The closer I get to that heart-wrenching hell, the one marking the end of the first book, the more I'm like, "I don't wanna!" :'( Meanwhile, I'm probably not going to be there for awhile....damn you, build up; you're making me crazy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Making some minor changes (and I do mean "minor") in regard to certain things in my writing--like changing the word "Squad" to "Force", like I originally intended awhile back, but evidently forgot (Regulations Squad sounds like a single unit, when meanwhile, I have several units, so "Force" it is...). So obviously, this involves combing through everything I've typed up to make said change, and also making sure I remember to change it in the rough notes, as well. >.<

Other than that, probably taking it easy, today. It's raining, and I'm sleepy. :sleep:

Top Bottom