• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got a request to make a tutorial of some kind on manga paneling for the Patreon. I'll get on it later, started but, this jaw pain is driving me nuts.

Oh no; it still hurts? =( Will you be able to go to the doctor soon? *worried*

---

Currently doing:
Sorting my notes out.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
This time it's a mild sinus infection instead of wisdoms... if it gets worse I'll go to the doc. I get them sometimes, usually not serious, though a full blown one feels like a horse kick to the face. not up to that stage yet but if it does get there I'll do something about it. for now just waiting it out.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What did the hay ever do to you? :'(

It threatened me with its scratchy-itchiness! I couldn't allow it to go unpunished. :cool:

This time it's a mild sinus infection instead of wisdoms... if it gets worse I'll go to the doc. I get them sometimes, usually not serious, though a full blown one feels like a horse kick to the face. not up to that stage yet but if it does get there I'll do something about it. for now just waiting it out.

Damn, again eh? I hope it clears up for you, soon. :(

Currently doing: Drinking a cup of coffee, and then it's on to housework, and hopefully more writing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Ah! Gotcha. Eek, sinus infections. D: *hates when she gets those* I hope it goes away soon. =( *convinced sinus infections purposely pop up at inopportune times to throw our lives off kilter*

Reactions: V
Top Bottom