• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sitting outside the kids room, munching pizza and drinking coke, listening to this kid clear his throat every 5 minutes and
... im fairly sure I can hear him whispering. Which is ****ing creepy considering my kids are fast asleep.

Oh....and he was begging to have my kid in bed next to him. I said no and he said "but I trust myself".

I'm sorry. WHAT did you just say? *kid goes shy and refuses to repeat it*

What 6 year old boy says things like that at a sleepover? Really. Wtf.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sitting outside the kids room, munching pizza and drinking coke, listening to this kid clear his throat every 5 minutes and
... im fairly sure I can hear him whispering. Which is ****ing creepy considering my kids are fast asleep.

Oh....and he was begging to have my kid in bed next to him. I said no and he said "but I trust myself".

I'm sorry. WHAT did you just say? *kid goes shy and refuses to repeat it*

What 6 year old boy says things like that at a sleepover? Really. Wtf.

:jawdrop: W...T...F...?!
(I've read about some stuff like that in one of mum's 'magazines'...)
*is speechless... forgot what I came into thread for...*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:jawdrop: W...T...F...?!
(I've read about some stuff like that in one of mum's 'magazines'...)
*is speechless... forgot what I came into thread for...*
lol sorry Veebs.
I'm still trying to think of a way to raise this issue with his mum without coming off as judgmental or accusing. I don't think there's anything like that going on in their house (but you never really know) so I want to chat to her about this as soon as I can get my head and guts together, incase something is going on at school.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Working on NaNo. Bribed one of my friends with cyber-mochi (the rice cakes, you know?) to give me words and word counts so I can catch up. Not sure why writing during the first week of NaNo is sooooooo slow. Might be Marcus's fault. Yeah, that's it. I'll blame it on him. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Working on NaNo. Bribed one of my friends with cyber-mochi (the rice cakes, you know?) to give me words and word counts so I can catch up. Not sure why writing during the first week of NaNo is sooooooo slow. Might be Marcus's fault. Yeah, that's it. I'll blame it on him. :thumbsup:

Lol, when in doubt...blame it on the muse! :laugh:

Still trying to wake up (with a large cup o' coffee in hand), since I have about a billion things to do today, and I doubt any of them will involve writing. :'( (I'm still going to try, though),. Gotta do laundry, pack for an 8-9 day trip, do the dishes, tidy up the living room/dining room, and make some phone calls.

Top Bottom