• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Trying to get through posts at work (have to be sneaky about it) as only other method of browsing is on my phone as my laptop is temperamental and chooses when it works properly. Be glad when I have finally built my new PC and can browse the sites properly for first time in over a year without my laptop turning off, closing browser or generally being a pain.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
okay I set me up a livestream channel for streaming my artwork process :whistle:

those of you who wanted to see/follow some of my work, drop me a note or by my profile and let me know and I'll give you the link to it so you can follow me there. Not openly posting it here since I've set the filter on it to 18+ just in case I do draw any gore, or BL at some point. I won't be drawing any hentai on it, but there will of course be artistic nudity because artists have to draw naked bodies as undersketches before they put the clothing on and so on. :nailbiting: virgin eyes not advised.

yep, I will be using it to draw DMC images in future probably, since I'm running a BL dojinshi over at IB.

gonna run a test on it tonight about 7 pm GMT, and I'll sketch out a xenomorph or something just to try out the quality of the stream.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
One more chapter to edit then I'll be free from screaming at my terrible writing. Then I'll be hit by another obstacle for what I want the characters to do in the new chapter. :banghead:

You're writing's not terrible! :eek: It's really good! I'm a little jealous of how good the descriptive flow is. Be proud of your mad skills! ^^

I'm procrastinating--on all fronts, lol. Watching a livestream; I could be going over my notes at the same time, but...nah. ;)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty
Pfft, You being jealous of that cluttered OCD-mess you call descriptive writing? :kiss: I adore how you write! Oh, if only you knew how many scratches and scribbles I have in my notebooks. I drive myself mad with my edits sometimes.:angel:

Lol, I am! Not in a petty "I must destroy you!" kind of way, but in a *enter wistful sigh* "I wanna be able to do that!" way. ;)

D'aww, thanks. ^^; Believe you me, I've got some serious chicken-scratch going on, too. Pages ripped out, crumpled up, lather, rinse, repeat. Whatever doesn't get ripped out is barely legible--I could write prescriptions. xD

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work looking at the nice weather outside, already managed to fix 6 major issues this morning and now finishing up my work for the morning. Rather productive for 2 hours work so far today, problem is I still have to find things to do for the rest of the day now though im sure something will crop up (usually 10 mins before I leave to go home like yesterday).

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Trying to see how I'm going to write the last bit of the PWP/short story. There was a bit of policing about a year or so back where FF deleted stories or the authors took them down. So I have to see/edit the one I'm posting to FF and put the Adult+ version on AFF. But I'm beginning to think FF did that to scare people, cuz some of the stories I've seen on there now...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to see how I'm going to write the last bit of the PWP/short story. There was a bit of policing about a year or so back where FF deleted stories or the authors took them down. So I have to see/edit the one I'm posting to FF and put the Adult+ version on AFF. But I'm beginning to think FF did that to scare people, cuz some of the stories I've seen on there now...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They're still doing it. :/ An author I really liked wrote a fic that only teased at smut and all of her fics were deleted by FFN mods. *annoyed by it**thinks they just need to allow people to write smut on FFN and make it so people have to put their age in to get to the fics...like on AFF*

What I'm doing:
Waiting for chicken to finish defrosting so I can make dinner. While I wait, I'm writing. X3

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
They're still doing it. :/ An author I really liked wrote a fic that only teased at smut and all of her fics were deleted by FFN mods. *annoyed by it**thinks they just need to allow people to write smut on FFN and make it so people have to put their age in to get to the fics...like on AFF*

What I'm doing:
Waiting for chicken to finish defrosting so I can make dinner. While I wait, I'm writing. X3

Ah sh*t (Oops, can I say that?)

Hmm, maybe I'll put in a [deleted scene] where the smut will go and make people link out to AFF to read it. But I agree. FF should put in an age restriction so this 'deleting stories' crap can stop. Do you know if it's certain fandoms or across the board, cuz some of the authors in the DMC section took down their stories before they were targeted. Then again, people are moving in boatloads to Archives of Our Own. From what I've seen of that site, anything goes.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ah sh*t (Oops, can I say that?)

Hmm, maybe I'll put in a [deleted scene] where the smut will go and make people link out to AFF to read it. But I agree. FF should put in an age restriction so this 'deleting stories' crap can stop. Do you know if it's certain fandoms or across the board, cuz some of the authors in the DMC section took down their stories before they were targeted. Then again, people are moving in boatloads to Archives of Our Own. From what I've seen of that site, anything goes.

That's a good idea. I think it's just all fandoms... :/ Tbh, the last thing I want to do is move all my stories to a new site and try to get new readers, but sometimes I wonder if that wouldn't make things easier.... x_x

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That's a good idea. I think it's just all fandoms... :/ Tbh, the last thing I want to do is move all my stories to a new site and try to get new readers, but sometimes I wonder if that wouldn't make things easier.... x_x

*Goes to FF.Net to make sure her ridiculous smut one-shot is still there*. Oh good, it is....

For how much longer is anyone's guess. ^^; I didn't know they were still policing that crap, either; what the hell? What's the point of the M and MA ratings, if they're against the adult stuff? :/ Gah...well, at least things are smoothing over on the forums. :)

Currently doing? Staving off withdrawal. How am I doing it? By returning my focus to my story...and browsing fanfiction. :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Goes to FF.Net to make sure her ridiculous smut one-shot is still there*. Oh good, it is....

For how much longer is anyone's guess. ^^; I didn't know they were still policing that crap, either; what the hell? What's the point of the M and MA ratings, if they're against the adult stuff? :/ Gah...well, at least things are smoothing over on the forums. :)

Currently doing? Staving off withdrawal. How am I doing it? By returning my focus to my story...and browsing fanfiction. :p

Well, they don't allow MA ratings, but I still agree with you. :/ They shouldn't mention MA ratings or allow M rated stories if they aren't going to allow us to write stuff for that rating. :/ It gets too confusing, then.

---

Cooking dinner and working on my encyclopedia thingie.

Top Bottom