• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Relaxing after surviving a child's birthday party. I'd forgotten just how noisy and chaotic they are. :laugh:
I don't do kids birthday parties - tried it once when my eldest turned 2 and it was horrendous. Mostly because it involved other children, and I really do not like kids. At all. These days my kids get a choice between a gift or an experience such as theme park weekends or meeting animals in a zoo or feeding sharks or whatever. I'm evil like that :devil:

Currently I am catching up on emails, checking out the extras I can put together for Jessica's 13th birthday this year and trying to ignore my very hungry stomach so that I don't pig out on Coco Pops.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Trying not to cry... or my cold-hearted mother will 'have a go' (sometimes, I swear, she's worse than Vergil).
I've gotta work on a stamp that someone requested on Deviant Art... but there's loads of pics to get through.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't do kids birthday parties - tried it once when my eldest turned 2 and it was horrendous. Mostly because it involved other children, and I really do not like kids. At all. These days my kids get a choice between a gift or an experience such as theme park weekends or meeting animals in a zoo or feeding sharks or whatever. I'm evil like that :devil:
I don't think you're evil. At least you're being honest about not liking children. I like children a lot, but I wouldn't have my own. I just know it's not for me. But I love being around children of other people, whether it's TA work, volunteering or babysitting. I'm quite happy doing that.

My friend sounds more like you. She loves her own child to bits, but she finds a whole room of other people's children too much to handle. She says it stresses her out. I think that's why she wanted me to help out. :tongue:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Organising courier collections at work to send abroad, already ready for breakfast after I didnt have time before I left today.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Started writing (well, playing around with the idea) a Stargate Atlantis story.
Atm, it's only an idea like the piece I posted aaaages ago on Deviant art for a Legacy of Kain story.

Edit: just had a weird 'meeting with coincidence'. Dad was thinking about writing a Stargate Atlantis story too :laugh:

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorting out my email folders.
There's stuff in here from back in 2007. And VD.net stuff and emails to and fro with Red from TT and all my failed endeavours to find a home among the DMC community (there was Dante's Office, DMC.com, DMC roleplay forum, etc etc etc...) before I struck gold... jeeze there's stuff about the recruitment agency who got us here into Welly still.
Award for laziest organiser ever goes to MEH.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im well rather returning to be more active there, well abadoned Facebook since I have delicate problem with one of mine friends who acts when Im there online just like stalker, since well Im still single female.

Top Bottom