• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Earthquakes suck. D: I am glad I don't live in a tall apartment building any more.

OT: Right now I'm back in business on the commissions circuit. Not sure how long, those slot fill up fast. Already got two today to see to. And the first chapter of K.A.C. to submit to the beta by the end of the month. Presssssuuuuuure

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting for Jake to wake up and take more medicine. I hope it starts working soon or he's going to be admitted to hospital for a nasal drip....no one wants that

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Finished reading another book and now I'm here. It's been a while since I read a book from start to finish without stopping, but this was just so gripping and really resonated with me. 4 hours passed and I didn't know. I guess the old reading me is back and I'm glad.:happy:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My friend is sending me a stack of the most screwed-up fiction he can find in his collection for my curiosity. I want to know, as my beta, what he thinks is "really dark" stuff. I guess the fact the list contains Matthew Stokoe and Dennis Cooper books gives me a clue... :whistle:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to get Jake to drink more so he is not hospitalised tomorrow.

Think i'll be packing an overnight bag anyway at this rate...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:( I hope he feels better.
Thanks - me too! Doctor just called up to see how he is but nothings changed so he'll be back to see the surgery tomorrow and probably be admitted to hospital for rehydration the same day. Coz he's autistic, I can't even explain to him whats going on or why he must drink more

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks - me too! Doctor just called up to see how he is but nothings changed so he'll be back to see the surgery tomorrow and probably be admitted to hospital for rehydration the same day. Coz he's autistic, I can't even explain to him whats going on or why he must drink more

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Im currently playing some WWE 2K14 and cooking up some dinner.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Poor dear! I hope he feels better soon, Angel, and that he recovers from his surgery quickly. =(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Waiting for a picture of Dante and Kat to finish rendering... not going to be able to post it yet, Dante's coat needs editing in GIMP.
Finished a pic of Nite 'being rude with' Vergil in Daz Studio.

Then (later), I'm going to get berated by my mum for... well, that's difficult to explain, but I know she's going to go mental because she doesn't understand what I've told her.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting for all Jake's apps and movies to re-download from iTunes - because he had a temper tantrum earlier and deleted the lot. Sigh...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well.... Tom is watching Bananas in Pyjamas, Keira is on the trampoline, and Seth is fishing through the toy box looking for (if I had to guess) Thomas. I'm just sitting here watching them all, thinking about grabbing a cup of coffee and doing my character profiles....but I'm scared if I move from this spot, they'll all either try to take over my laptop or they'll notice me and move away from what's been keeping them occupied and then I'll have my hands full again....aih.....

Top Bottom