• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
you should check out stylish crusades it is a massive dmc fanfic story. As for what i am doing i am just finished my work in the garage so i am gona have tea and watch the repeat of topgear on dave ja vu

I'll have to look into it. :) Coincidentally, I'm also sitting down with a cup of tea.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
its over 200k words and 81 chapters i think it is ongoing and it stars dante , vergil nero , trish lady morrison and more has loads of action boss battles and humor. Dante is still the top dog it is a great story

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
its over 200k words and 81 chapters i think it is ongoing and it stars dante , vergil nero , trish lady morrison and more has loads of action boss battles and humor. Dante is still the top dog it is a great story

Sounds like fun. :) I did a word prompt series that pretty much starred everyone just like that. Each chapter centralized around a different theme; sometimes it was angst, humour, hurt/comfort, life lessons-depended on what a particular word or phrase brought to mind.

In the event there's more than one story by the same name, do you happen to remember the author?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
ha no problem it was golden gecko hope you enjoy it. It is a fantastic story. Also you should read the 7 sons of sparda stories by the knight lord.

I'll definitely have to check that out, too. :) Looks like I've got some reading to occupy my quiet time-when I'm not writing, of course.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You are a talented writer yourself rebeldynasty. I love a day in the life of dante and when the devil hunters away the demons will play on a side note, i hope to see dante vergil and sparda fighting in order of sparda :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to write and not rant. Might start working on my comic again...or get pics together for the hair cut I want....

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you have a,comic thats cool i am a sketcher myself mostly animations cars samurais and superheros i draw with charcoal or pencil i cant paint or color though weirdly. I haven‘t drawn in about 2 years though , been way too busy. I will have to make time for it again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Currently I am checking out tunes I had forgotten about and am revisiting my (occasionally) misspent youth whilst hurriedly downloading them from Amazon.

Except Heartbeats, which is not available. So I'll either have to go through iTunes or just use YouTube when I feel nostalgic.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
you have a,comic thats cool i am a sketcher myself mostly animations cars samurais and superheros i draw with charcoal or pencil i cant paint or color though weirdly. I haven‘t drawn in about 2 years though , been way too busy. I will have to make time for it again.

Well...I have an idea for a comic and part of the story written out (the rest is in my brain, sadly). No actual comic cuz I can't find an artist. *thinks the fact that the world is entirely different from ours puts people off when she asks them...and some people are just too busy*
Oddly enough, I can't paint or colour most of what I draw, either. *can do free handed stuff pretty well, though* =D You should! I'd love to see your art. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You are a talented writer yourself rebeldynasty. I love a day in the life of dante and when the devil hunters away the demons will play on a side note, i hope to see dante vergil and sparda fighting in order of sparda :D

You've seen my work? :eek: Well, thank you very much. I'm glad to hear you like them.

Also...you have no idea how hard it is not to say anything about The Order of Sparda right now. XD Argh...I don't want to give anything away, but I am so stoked; I'm looking forward to writing the climax.

Top Bottom