• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

aoshi

Browsing through forums.I wish people would post in vampire diaries forum though next season isn't until october.>_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Browsing through forums.I wish people would post in vampire diaries forum though next season isn't until october.>_<

Havent finished current season yet, I missed the last 6 episodes but would be happy to talk about it soon as ive finished the season.

Im currently catching up with Boardwalk Empire as my Fiancée has to catch up with Vampire Diaries too.

aoshi

Havent finished current season yet, I missed the last 6 episodes but would be happy to talk about it soon as ive finished the season.

Thank you. Although, Season 4 was totally not in a direction i had hoped for. Lots of characters went OOC IMO. And i don't think i am the only one. :lol: Facebook is filled with hate towards Julie plec. I am sure you would want to avoid spoilers. I would love to hear your views on season 4.BTW, Which forum do you go to? I follow fan pages on facebook. Candice accola is pretty active on FB. She even replied to fans on her page. I asked her to visit the forums i go to but she didn't reply....alas....Celebrities....Nah...I guess she didn't like the forums since it is least active.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thank you. Although, Season 4 was totally not in a direction i had hoped for. Lots of characters went OOC IMO. And i don't think i am the only one. :lol: Facebook is filled with hate towards Julie plec. I am sure you would want to avoid spoilers. I would love to hear your views on season 4.BTW, Which forum do you go to? I follow fan pages on facebook. Candice accola is pretty active on FB. She even replied to fans on her page. I asked her to visit the forums i go to but she didn't reply....alas....Celebrities....Nah...I guess she didn't like the forums since it is least active.

I dont go to any forums for it but happy to talk TV shows on our forums. I know they are doing a spin off featuring the originals which could be interesting, I really like Klaus as a character and a lot of them are quite interesting so looking forward to that. I normally follow people on Twitter, though the only people who have replied to me on there from TV shows so far are people from Spartacus (Liam McIntyre), actors from Banshee (new show in UK but great) such as the actor who plays Kai Proctor (Ulrich Thomsen), actor who plays Job (Hoon Lee) & actress who plays Carrie Hopewell (Ivana Miličević) then Sage Mears & Tim Phillipps from DmC. I like it when the actors/actresses are happy to chat to fans on social networks, makes it seem like they actually care for their fanbase.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just again sitting on net after 2 days free from PC and home as I had something to do in other city.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eating a salad and trying to beat Mr. Freeze in Arkham City. T-T It's not going well. The boss battle, that is.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Writing up my "Sahara journals". It's only been nearly two decades and I still haven't written them up so finally I will. If it wasn't for the vial of Saharan sand in my room I'd probably have forgotten I've ever been, better write it all out before I forget

Dark Drakan

Admin
Catching up with 3 days of posts and reading through some developers Q&A sessions on Twitter, on Undead Labs (State of Decay) page at the moment.

Top Bottom