• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staring into space as i had no sleep at all last night, damn police cells are uncomfortable. :dry:

So hungry and tired right now. >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Won't ask what that was all about then ;)

I'm hungry and going cross-eyed with work

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;113102 said:
^ Won't ask what that was all about then ;)

I'm hungry and going cross-eyed with work

Long story short, Police saw me punch a guy in the face in town. Case of really bad timing as the car drove past just when i did it. The guy hit a girl though and i wasnt standing by and letting that happen. Ended up me getting arrested for assault and locked up all night.

Currently waiting for my dinner as i havent ate since lunch time yesterday.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dark Drakan;113104 said:
Long story short, Police saw me punch a guy in the face in town. Case of really bad timing as the car drove past just when i did it. The guy hit a girl though and i wasnt standing by and letting that happen. Ended up me getting arrested for assault and locked up all night.
Bad timing indeed...

Ah well, next time check for police cars and then lamp someone :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;113106 said:
Bad timing indeed...

Ah well, next time check for police cars and then lamp someone :D

Usually i have a kind of spider sense about them but it must have been having an off day last night. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just seems like such a waste of police time to me...they spend more time doing this sort of nonsense than focusing on the real issues that happen late at night. It's not like the two of you were going at it with metal bars or anything...

Neighbour's foster child used to get locked up in prison for the night every time she stayed out past curfew...sooooo pointless....

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dark Drakan;113104 said:

Currently waiting for my dinner as i havent ate since lunch time yesterday.

Bad timing there . :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;113115 said:
Just seems like such a waste of police time to me...they spend more time doing this sort of nonsense than focusing on the real issues that happen late at night. It's not like the two of you were going at it with metal bars or anything...

Neighbour's foster child used to get locked up in prison for the night every time she stayed out past curfew...sooooo pointless....

Yeah was a whole total waste of time and utterly pointless in the end.

omenminator;113117 said:
Bad timing there . :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Yeah tell me about it. :lol:

Koemi

half-breed
Well, DD, at least you're back now ^_^ welcome back!

Just came back from a friend's graduation, now getting ready for an evening bible sharing... :sleep:

Top Bottom