• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Got the day off work finally & Amy has been called in so currently watching The Fighter that I have had recorded for months & not had the time to watch & installing some programs on my laptop.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My other half won DMC HD Collection on Capcom's site. Had to win something I've already got... >_>

Anyway it arrived in the post from CAPCOM and it was from the USA, not Europe like the competition was open to as well, so the game is NTSC. Put it in the XBox and I am just shocked at how DARK the colours are set to default. My PS3 version of DMC3 HD is horrible, the colours are all washed out and pale, this one is like somebody whacked up the contrast and the colours to the top - it's almost like 'night' in the game. Is this the fact it's NTSC or is the XBox version just really dark...

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Dante's Stalker is going to sleep... While I'm in my first period class bright and early at 8:20 am. Hello English class...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Was gonna try and write some crummy fanfiction after I sorted Germany stuff out. Then my printer broke and put me in a bad mood and my boiler has packed in. Now I can't think anymore for rage :|

Top Bottom