• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Stalking (what im best at) and thinking, not so good at this one.

Uh-oh, i've never heard anybody say that without something scary happening at the end of it D:

I'm just resting up, got a long week ahead of me and nothing quite does that like a nice warm blanket and... some ice cream? In this weather? What the hell brain? Why make me crave ice cream NOW?!

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Uh-oh, i've never heard anybody say that without something scary happening at the end of it D:

I'm just resting up, got a long week ahead of me and nothing quite does that like a nice warm blanket and... some ice cream? In this weather? What the hell brain? Why make me crave ice cream NOW?!

It's okay I always crave for ice cream... even in the dead of winter. I love ice cream too much OTL.

FrostFire

Nymph of Shadows
I'm listening to music and trying to distract myself on the internet
I'm also procrastinating on homework, but that's almost given at this point

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to decide if I can be bothered to sleep or if I want to force myself to write. To be honest, I'm just laying here, staring at the ceiling and I'm not bothered at all by it.... @_@

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just finished (beta) reading MoI....dunno what to do with myself now. I think I need a good cry. And a cup of tea.
I don't even want to write now. I'm too sad. D: I think I'll check out DA and then go to bed.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished (beta) reading MoI....dunno what to do with myself now. I think I need a good cry. And a cup of tea.
I don't even want to write now. I'm too sad. D: I think I'll check out DA and then go to bed.

:O Yay! And, oh noes! I hope this wasn't my doing.... =(

---

Currently waiting for it to be 8am so I can call my Gran and beg her to take me to the bank so I can buy stuff for cookies. And legal pads. >_>

Martius

SSSmokin!
Watching Persona 4 Animation. Not so great as game but still good. Also reminds me that i was stupid enough to sell my copy of this game.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Desperately trying to make my internet connection working in an isolated town in the Alps... >.<
And hoping you can see this post, because then it would mean it worked...

Top Bottom