• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Negotiating our budget with hubby. I'm amazed at how spoilt he thinks I am. Like it would be hard for me to go without luxuries? Babes, I can live on bread and water and no entertainment but the kids for longer than a month. It's just...amazing how he doesn't know me all that well, after 11 years too.

And boiling the kette for another cuppa tea.
Stuffing the boys' hands with biscuits and game controllers so I can scan the Net for a new property to rent. This place is nice but it would have been even more nice if the landlord/agents would have come and fixed that bloody window and that bloody towel rail like I asked them over 5 months ago. They don't want to comply, I don't want to stay. Cheers, bah-bye.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just finished Street Fighter X Tekken Background for the blog, and now I'm off to get ready for bed. I've had enough arguing for one day.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
And boiling the kette for another cuppa tea.
Stuffing the boys' hands with biscuits and game controllers so I can scan the Net for a new property to rent. This place is nice but it would have been even more nice if the landlord/agents would have come and fixed that bloody window and that bloody towel rail like I asked them over 5 months ago. They don't want to comply, I don't want to stay. Cheers, bah-bye.

I'm thinking along similar lines although the only reason I want to move is because of the noise of the pubs nearby, the tinyness of my apartment, and the fact I want a dog or a cat for once. Finding another place in the same price bracket is going to be difficult now though. This place was a bargain rent price for the average rent prices down here... although for the size of it, it's a bit of a rip-off.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Just got home from work, now I'm enjoying dinner and I'll have my ice cream later...... Damn I just screwed up my diet D:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need to find my pencils. I had like 40 of them. I can't possibly only have 4 left. I barely even used them!!!!!
And I really really need black for this to work. :(

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I feel suddenly really bad. Wondering what I should do about the whole landlord thing. I am gonna find it hard to concentrate on any work this afternoon. -__-

ZeroLove

I feel suddenly really bad. Wondering what I should do about the whole landlord thing. I am gonna find it hard to concentrate on any work this afternoon. -__-

It sounds like sexual harrassment to me. You should go to the police and tell them your situation.
Or maybe you should try and find a new place to stay.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Feeling completely ragged. Not been the best weekend and I'm behind on my commissions and customers are wanting to know why. -__-

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Currently donated you 15 usd. Good luck with the site. Keep it open. I will help later now and then!

Currently donated you 15 usd. Good luck with the site. Keep it open. I will help later now and then!
Wow my browser posted double. So much bad internet. Sorry guys

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin

Wow my browser posted double. So much bad internet. Sorry guys
Wow that's really generous of you! Thank you, Strifer :)

Top Bottom